Operation Greed

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Welcome home"

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

I greeted while lying on my stomach with my phone, as my husband entered the room.

 

“Are you watching Hyung’s interview again?” 

 

Chanyeol asked me casually, still in his work suit. Even though I had told all of my husbands to eat or take a shower first when they come home, but the first thing they always do is find me as soon as they got back.

 

I felt slightly offended you know? It had been over a year, if I was going to run away, I would have done it already. 

 

"No, I haven’t finished it yet,” I told him honestly, and Chanyeol kissed me sweetly.

 

There was no cigarette smell on him. Since I asked, Chanyeol had quit smoking a long time ago, at least I hope he kept his promise. And with the recent health check-up, everything is normal and in perfect condition. 

 

“Recharge,” He said and I giggled. 

 

No matter how many times I heard it, this line was cringingly cliche. Like a romantic comedy, if outsiders were to see us they would assume that we were some newly wed-couple, who was acting overly lovey-dovey but it isn’t like that. At the beginning when quitting the nicotine, Chanyeol had always come to me and confessed he has withdrawal urges and craving.

 

Like the first time we met, I would give him some of my secret snack stashes. Surprisingly Chanyeol was really picky. Instead of the common candies and treats that you can easily buy from a convenience store, he always takes the overseas limited edition stuff that I was saving. Of course, I didn’t mind sharing, but I think anyone would be frustrated if their snack stash is all taken away without a single taste. 

 

Chanyeol had said that he had too many craving throughout the days. So I have to give him the whole bag. I couldn’t be mad at him of course. How could I be mad if this was for his health benefit? And Chanyeol had promised me that he will restock them once travel overseas, but when exactly is that going to be? 

 

Because I couldn’t protest, after a while I decided to change the strategy and made actual homemade sweet for Chanyeol to take to work. Making food one person was fine, but for nine every day was no go. 

 

Jongdae was the first one to start it. At first, he said that he was jealous then he would start complaining and soon he would accuse of me being bias. Beside Baekhyun who were quite similar to Jongdae, the other was a bit more subtle but regardless I could not say they were not completely envious of Chanyeol. In the end, I gave up and told everyone that I could cook only once in a while since it is truly too overwhelming considering I have school and everything. 

 

At that point, Chanyeol suggested another alternative, one recharge kiss a day. Really, I was completely flabbergasted, I don’t even know what to say. 

 

Since I had agreed to take play my part as their wife, of course kissing or any intimate action also comes with it. In front of our parents and grandparents, the kiss we shared had always been always quick and brief. It rarely happens too. But to kiss every day? Are you kidding me? Just how on earth can my heart handle that? 

 

“If you don’t kiss me now I doubt I can go to work today” Chanyeol had pouted and said. My husband really has no idea of the position of power that he holds within my heart. He was my favorite characters within Moonlight Affairs after all. But that doesn’t mean that he can push me around with that cute face.

 

I had ignored him of course. I can’t just give in to everything that Chanyeol want, I have my limit too and missing a lecture was one of them. Who would imagine that Chanyeol actually didn’t go to work and just stay there at my campus parking lots? I had thought for sure that the security guard would tow away his car by my second class. But he was still there chatting happily with the security at that, he even has the nerve to wink at me.

 

It wasn’t until Baekhyun texted me asking of Chanyeol where about is when my nerves began to rise. What am I supposed to say that Chanyeol was camping out at my school, refusing to go to work because I didn’t kiss him? There was no way I could tell my other husband that! So I told him to contact the troublemaker himself, it was none of my business after all. 

 

He didn’t pick up of course. Chanyeol had more than one phone. One for business and the other to play games. The only contact he has on his gaming phone was my phone number. He blocks everyone else, even his own sister. So besides me, no one could contact Chanyeol when he turned off his work phone.

 

So my phone continues to vibrate throughout lecture that day. And you know things are serious when Yixing, Minseok and Junmyeon personally contacted you. All three of them contacted me at once. 

 

I was so embarrassed, I wanted the earth to swallow me whole when I went to the parking lot and kissed Chanyeol in front of everyone. How I wished, I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter