Operation Gala

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]
Even though I was the older sister, Suzy had become the more mature looking one between the both of us.

She was still my cute little sister, but suddenly I noticed the difference between us.

She was becoming more and more developed by the day.

While she was becoming prettier and prettier, I on the other hand was stuck with the cute baby face that my father adored.

I found this fact to quite odd, to be honest. Since, after all, I am the villain of the story. Shouldn't I be the one who looked more mature and seductive?

Then again the Han Yuna in my past memory was well known to wear a lot of makeup. I, on the other hand, did not.


Maybe this was the result for why I didn't look the way I supposed to look in the original story.

Then again, the story has changed a lot for the past eight years.

That's right. Suzy and I are both sixteen years old now. We are closer than ever and from the looks of it I just can't see Suzy stealing away the person I love, or hating our family and leading us to be financially ruined at all.

She had become more confident too. In a way I'm glad that she has become someone who is able to take care of herself. Suzy wasn't the same timid girl that everyone could easily step on in 'Moonlight Affairs'. My sister Suzy is someone who is confident and proud of her independence.

"Unnie!" She called out to me when I was talking to one of the seniors. "I've just finished my class. Did you wait long?"

"No, of course not." I said feeling bad for the senior, as Suzy ignored him completely. "Do you need to get anything for your next class out of the locker? Or can we go to lunch now?"

"No, I've gotten everything. Let's go eat now Unnie!" she responded, full of aegyo. As expected, my darling little sister is the cutest after all.

For lunch, we almost always sat together. Because I had skipped a few grades, Wednesday was the only time our sister would have a different lunch.

Yes, for the past few years I have maintained my prodigy status. Not to the extent of mind exploding, like winning a Nobel prize kind of thing, but rather the enroll in college early kind of thing.

It wasn't so hard, really, since my parents didn't mind hiring tutors and investing more on my education. If I study hard enough with the money I had saved up, I could go abroad and study children psychology.

Why become a children psychologist you asked?

Partly because in my previous life, I always wanted to do something to work with children. The other part is, in this life I had taken an interest in psychology. I wanted to help children with their depression, anxiety, and other abuse in order for them to have a better future.

"So Unnie, what did you talk about with Henry sunbae earlier?" Suzy asked suddenly, interrupting my train of thought.

"Nothing much really." I said, sipping on my orange juice while reading over the papers I had typed. "It was just a few questions about the abroad program in the United States. I was wondering about the application process and some of the interview questions."

"You're still on about the whole studying abroad thing?" Suzy pouted cutely at me. "Unnie, why can't you just stay here with me instead?"

''Because my dear sister, if I stay here I will continue to be dragged into your love story, and that will certainly lead me to the path of destruction, do you  understand?''

Yeah right, as if I could tell her that.

"Papa and mama won't be happy if you are planning to leave for the states like this." She complained. "I just don't get it! Why must you want to go all the way across the world and be away from us. Korean universities aren't bad either. Unnie! Can't you just study here instead?"

"I am, I'll be finishing my bachelor degree in Seoul University. Counting one more year of high school, I still have 3 years left" I told her honestly. "I will go abroad for my master and doctorate. It's only six years. As for our parents, I'm sure mother wouldn't mind me living away for awhile. Papa on the other hand just can't say no to any of us."

"Yeah, you keep on believing that Unnie." Suzy mumbled and angrily finished he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter