Operation Start

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Here is a scenario.

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

You were born into a rich family. 

You are the second son of the family. Growing up you had always been overshadowed and compared to your charismatic and intelligent older brother. Even though you are just a supporting character to your brother and your family, you still remain hardworking. You weren’t envy of him, after all, if it’s for the good of the family, nothing else really matters.

However, your brother was much more selfish than everyone thought. Suddenly one day, without a single warning your older brother had disappeared and leave your family to be with his friends. Abandoning all of his responsibility, it’s you who is now the family’s head. So, of course, you would gladly accept the part and work hard to make your family proud, as well as meeting your parents' expectations.

But then everything changes, news about your older brothers begin to resurface. The person you once knew has changed very much. Day by days, plastering through the many different channels was the images of your brother bringing shame and dishonoring the family. You were very disappointed and angry at your older brother. And you knew that the reason your brother behave like this was that of his so-called ‘friend’. In the end, your brother was betrayed by everyone and he had no one to blame but himself.

Still, you vowed to get revenge for him though. You will get your revenge for your family too. 


So here is the question of the following scenarios:

 

If you were the daughter of the older brother what would you do? 

 

If you knew that your father was betrayed by his best friend…
If you knew that your uncle wanted to get revenge for his family…
If you knew that you are a rightful heir to your family, what would you do?

.

.

Just where on earth do you really stand in this game of chess, huh, Han Suzy? 

“Han Suzy had been having dinner with Bae Yunan once every three months at difference restaurant in Seoul” I listened to Butler Lee report, “The last meal they have was at Meriam Hotel, Yunan specifically requested for the floor to be cover and that his party name will not appear in the check listed.”

“And about a year ago Bae Yunan's wife had sent Han Suzy quite a large sum of money” Baekhyun continue the reported. “There was a rumor that Han Suzy had visited the Bae’s main branch a few years ago too.”

.

In the first place, why did Han Shiwon adopted the child of his competitor?

Someone who he, himself had brought to ruin. 

.

Everyone had known how big was the scandal of InnoTech’s ex-CEO, Bae Yoosun who got caught in corruption and bribery was. The public had publicly shamed him, the image of Bae Yoosun refusing to leave his position and throwing a tantrum was broadcasted all over the country. It was the event that had almost lead ruined to not just InnoTech but also the Bae’s and Han family name as well.

Han Shiwon really was a saint for not pressing charges against Bae Yoosun. If it wasn’t for the life saving and innovating vaccine InnoTech had developed at the time, the company was certainly on the path to downfall.

What more was, just how much money did Han Shiwon spent to get rid of the name of the ex-CEO?

And to top it all off, he even adopted the daughter of his enemy’s.

Really didn’t he think of it thoroughly, that if he were going to raise a fox under his wing, shouldn’t he have done more to hide everything? 

.

Just how much had Han Suzy known about the past already?

And if so what is she going to do about it?

.
“How much stock of InoTech does Han Suzy held under Han Shiwon will?” Junmyeon-Hyung asked Jongdae as he went through each file carefully. 

“Hmm...about eleven-percent” My Hyung calculated. “Most of his personal properties and wealth is going to her too.”

And we can’t help but narrow our eyes.

“Han Shiwon had always been very fair to both his daughters” Chanyeol wondered. “It just doesn’t make sense that he would give Han Suzy more share in his will...”

“However we must take into account of Yuna’s Grandparent too” Kyungsoo-Hyung pointed out. “They have always keen on making Yuna the heiress. Meaning that they will be giving her everything. Not counting all their properties and wealth, personally, Yuna’s Grandparent own about thirty percent of InnoTech.”

 

So that was why Han Shiwon has given Han Suzy more in his part of the will. He knows that if something were to happen to him, his adoptive daughter will have nowhere to stand. To take this much unnecessary precaution for a person like that, just what exactly is that person thinking?

 

Even though they were raised by the same person. There was certainly a distinct different two daughter. While Yuna is very kind-hearted and apathetic, Han Suzy, on the other hand, was a complete opposite. You could never tell what that person is thinking, but certainly, we could tell that she was very crafty.

Always acting like a good little sister, that everything she had done is for the good of the family. Yuna doesn’t seem to notice that every aspect of her life is being controlled by that person.
 

In the beginning, there were many reasons of to why Yuna did not have many friends at school or anywhere in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter