Operation Upgrade

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

I woke surrounded by comfort and warmth.
 
In a stranger's bed.
 
Somewhere in a room that I did not recognize.
 
I sat there still not fully conscious, hazily scanning around the room. No matter how many times I thought about it, I was still so sure that I had fallen asleep in the library last night and not this comfortable bedroom. 


So how did this happen?
 
How in the world did I get here?
 
I wonder if I closed my eyes and opened them up again, will all of this disappear and turn into a dream? Probably not, but going back to bed, I tried it out anyway and of course like always, my plan didn't work at all. Even when I pinched myself really hard, this world would not become a dream no matter what. So with that, I accepted the reality and tried to figure out my next move.
 
For now I decided to figure out who this room belonged to first. It wasn't hard to answer this question because of the many picture frames I found scattered throughout the room. I know who he was alright, Kim Junmyeon, heir to main Kim branch. With a large control in trading and shipment around the world, not to mention they owned many shopping retails, the main Kim branch of course were always listed as one of the richest families around the world. In fact, they are the richest family within the country.
 
He was really handsome, as expected of the fandom prince. My memories seem to be proven even more, as my eyes continued to scan many family pictures and achievements. Not only he was rich, handsome, and talented, but he was also extremely filial, with great love for his parents. Who wouldn't want to fall for someone like that?
 
It was too bad that he was one of my worse enemies. If this world wasn't based on an Otome game and I wasn't the antagonist, everything would have been different…
 
Reaching out for the door, I was about to take my leave, but out of nowhere, a maid walks in. Dressed in the formal attire that was assigned, she bowed to me respectfully. Recognizing her familiar face from last night's meal, if I remembered correctly her name was Yuki
.
"Good morning Yuki" I said and she seems a bit surprised but smile anyway.
 
"Good morning madam" she said. "Master Suho has asked me to check up on you. Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?"


"Umm...no" I spoke with uncertainty since I wasn't really used to this place yet. "Um-ah, are they back yet?"
 
For some reason Yuki seemed to be very amused with my question.
 
"I'm assuming you are asking about all the masters right?" She asked and I nodded. "Master Suho had arrived home first last night. Not soon after it was Master Jongin, Master Baekhyun and Master Chanyeol. Master Kyungsoo and Master Sehun arrive home at one and at two Master Xiumin. Master Yixing and Master Jongdae just arrived from their flight about two hour ago."
  
She gave me a full report. I couldn't help but sigh knowing that they were all back. But since they'd come home pretty late, perhaps they were all sleeping or off to work again, so it's not like it mattered.
.
"Excuse me mam, but would you like me to help you pick out an outfit while you get ready? The masters are waiting for you to join them at breakfast after all."
 
She said and I almost bit my tongue.
 
"Waiting for me?! You mean they've been waiting for me while I was sleeping?" I stammered.
 
"Yes but only a little bit, not all the masters will be joining us though. Master Kyungsoo, Jongin and Chanyeol have left earlier today. Master Yixing and Jongdae are still resting because of their trip" She informed. "You need not to worry. It's common for them to wake up early, they are always like this."
 
"I see... then I'll be in your care" I said and Yuki nodded. Taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth within Junmyeon room. I can't help but to felt a bit awkward as Yuki help me with my makeup and hair. 


 From the look of it, my plan of going out and searching for a part time job today was out of the window. Looking in the mirror, I was dressed in a light baby blue dress, it was pretty modest and didn't seem too fancy. Even if I hated the trophy wife style, I must admit that this outfit looked pretty good on me.
 
"You look, beautiful madame, I'm sure the masters will be pleased" Yuki spoke and unconsciously I blushed. "Do you need anything else?  Or would you like to go down for breakfast now?"
 
"Yes, before I forget, Yuki if you don't mind would you please call me by my name from now on?" I requested. "It's a bit awkward for you to be calling me madame since we're technically in the same age group."


"I'm sorry madame, but my position doesn't allow me to do such a thing" She responded nonchalantly.
 
"It's okay, please Yuki just call me by name when we are alone" I pleaded. "To be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter