Chapter 9

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yumin POV

"Can't we just go in the bus?" 

"No....My house is not so far.. Only five blocks away from the street" I said pointing to the neighbourhood. "If it was not for the project I would have slept by now at home" Jungkook whined.

Earlier, our teacher gave us a group work which turned into a project work which was to be submitted this Saturday. I decided to get Jungkook's help because he is bright. Plus, the other members of our group said they are dull to do this project on Arts. So being the group leader I had to turn up. No one's at home so I decided to do the project at my home.

"We're here!" I beamed when we reached infront of my house. "Woah! I thought  you lived in an apartment. But look at you piggy..." Jungkook gaped at my house.

"But you said no one's at home. Why are the lights on?" I looked at my house once again.

Yes! the lights were on.

"Thief...??" I mummered but I think Jungkook heard it because the next thing he did is took my wrist and asked me to walk slowly towards the front door. The front door was open. I could smell something cooking. We both looked at each other and silently entered inside. No sign of anyone.  I don't remember cleaning the house but now everything looked tidy. I frowned.

Just then I heard someone humming from the kitchen. It was a female's voice.

*MOM?*

I widened my eyes and ran towards the kitchen.

"MOM!!!" I hugged her from behind. I missed her so much. "Yumin! I misssed you dear!" She said and turned around. "I missed you too mom!" We stayed like that for few seconds. I really misssed her. I never thought she would have time to visit me.

"Are you free now?" I said excitedly. "Not really. I have to go back tomorrow morning. Sorry... Mom's always busy" She caressed my hair.

"It's okay mom. I'm happy that you came here" I said and hugged her once again.

"Is that kookie?" my mom said after few seconds, eyeing the guy behind me.

*I almost forgot about him*

J

Please log in to read the full chapter