Chapter 17

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

“Jungkook-ah!” A voice called and he knew who it was. He was walking down the street towards his home. “Youngji, what are you doing here? It’s almost dark” Jungkook said with a concerned voice. Youngji looked at him with glistening eyes and said, “We haven’t been out on a proper date so I came here to take you on a date”

Jungkook looked at her carefully and raised his brow, “Right now? Its 6pm. Won’t your parents be worried?”

“No I informed them” She said and put her arms around his. Then she dragged him with her.

It was a silent walk. Not a comfortable but an awkward one. Jungkook should have been really happy about it but he was not. Not that he hated it but something in his heart bothered him.

“Baby?” Youngji called and he snapped out of his wonderland. “Are you not happy?” she said caressing his cheeks. “No…No…I mean I’m really happy. Now where shall we go?” Jungkook faked a smile at her. She gave him a wide grin and dragged him to a nearby a restaurant.

They sat on the table that was near the window and ordered. Their orders arrived after few minutes. Since Jungkook was hungry, he started eating first. After finishing eating his food, he looked at Youngji and saw that she had just eaten half of the food. “You should eat more” Jungkook said looking at her.

“I’m full… And I’m not a pig. I can’t eat more than this” She said wiping with a tissue.

The mention of the word “PIG” reminded him of Yumin. He remembered the amount of food she'd usually eat. He recolected those moments with her and had a small smile on his face.

“Why are you smiling?” Youngji’s voice once again snapped him out of his thoughts. “Nothing” He said shortly and they stood up to go. They went to a park nearby.

After walking around the park for a while Jungkook spotted Yumin sitting alone in one of the swings. A smile appeared on his face and without thinking further he opened his mouth, “Yumin! What are you doing?” Youngji on the other hand was not happy at all about this. It was their date and Yumin was in the same park out of blue.

Yumin was startled by Jungkook’s voice. She got up from the swing and looked at their direction. Her gaze slowly went downwards to their entangled hands and she felt a twitch in her heart. She gulped hard and then looked at them.

She forced a smile at them. “Just refreshing.

Please log in to read the full chapter