Chapter 8

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

!!! why the hell did I hug her in the first place?

 Yesterday, I had an urge to hug Yumin because Ive missed a lot her but after that, everything became awkward between us. Well that’s what I feel because she has been ignoring me in School today. Not like we have to stick together always but we became close recently, remember? Plus after revealing the truth yesterday I think she should not ignore me. After all I’m her childhood friend.

We were heading towards the Café when we saw two familiar figures having their lunch at the corner.

“Oh there they are!” V exclaimed and ran towards them. Jimin and I followed V towards the table. “Hey…” Jimin greeted the two of them. Nana looked towards us and gave us a smile but Yumin was busy eating. “Hey piggy…” I said teasing her and trying to talk to her but she just ignored me.

*wah! that was rude*

"Piggy? hahaha!" A voice said and everyone's attention was on us. It was the annoying girl, Ara.

"Oppa you've given her a really nice name" She laughed for the second time.

Now Yumin looked at me with wide eyes. I'm sure she is angry.

*What to do?*

"Hey Ara! Don't laugh it's non of your business!" I said with a stern voice.

"It's okay kookie. She's laughing on my face because she is jealous. She doesn't have a nickname you know. So shall we give her one?" Yumin asked with scarsm.

"YES!" Jimin and Taehyung said together, excitedly. They love excitments.

But what surprised me is that she called me *kookie*, that too infront of everyone. And also I never thought she would talk back to Ara.

"Let's call her

Please log in to read the full chapter