Chapter 18

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

“So she is the one…?” “Yeah… So pathetic…” “She must be feeling so sad in front of Youngji…” “tsk…tsk.. I pity her”

Yumin was heading towards the class when she heard all the whisperings going on. The students in the hallway were all looking at her strangely. At first Yumin had no idea what they were talking about but after some of the students mentioned Youngji’s name, she knew what they were all talking about.

During the past years, Yumin had to keep on changing schools cuz her mom preferred the best one for her. Now that she was in one of the best schools, she wouldn’t turn her head back again for that same old reason. Her mom had forgotten about the past so why not her? Keeping that in mind, Yumin was determined to face the students. She entered the class with her head held high yet a little nervousness lingered in her body. She was certain that by then all the students had known about it.

When she entered the class, the whole class stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her. Yumin looked at her friends and saw that they all had that pity looks. Then her eyes caught Youngji, smirking beside Jungkook. She knew that it was all her doing. Before going to her seat she stood in front of the class and tightened her fist when she saw Youngji giving her an evil smirk.

“What do you get by talking about other’s life?” She finally spoke out her mind with a stern voice. “Well, don’t you feel sad or something?” A boy in the corner asked her. “Well what would you feel if it was you?” She asked the question back to the boy. “I..well…” the boy hesitated. “Anyway, what has happened has happened. It’s in the past. Don’t concern about it cuz I don’t!” She said with a steady tone.

“Then, why do you treat Youngji badly? I heard Jungkook talk about it last time” Ara spatted at her from the other corner.

Yumin looked at Jungkook and he had his eyes widened. She calmly took a sigh and said, “I think you used the wrong term. I trust Jungkook. He must have just said that I ignore him whenever he is with Youngji. Well, that’s cuz I don’t wanna be a third wheel. And I never treated Youngji badly, though I might have just ignored her. You know, ear dropping is not a good habit. By the way Ara, please verify everything, be

Please log in to read the full chapter