Chapter 21

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yumin POV

“Byee!” Nana and Taehyung waved at me. The school was finally over so we parted ways. I waved back at them. After they were gone I turned back to head home but ended up bumping to someone. I landed on my . Why do I always keep bumping onto people??

“Owh…” I whined. “Oh… sorry Yumin” I looked up and saw Jungkook’s face only inches away from me. He held my hand and I stood up.

“Where were you? I was searching for you the whole time” he said with a pout. He sounded worried. I frowned at him. “Why?” I asked and he just grabbed my hand and began walking.

My heart was beating fast as always. My heart has cought up a habit to beat faster whenever I'm around him. I cant help it. It's my heart. 

 I realized i was spacing out and snapped back. I stopped walking and he looked at me weirdly.

“I asked why were you looking for me?” I said seriously this time.

“Your mom is gone for business so she wants you to stay in my house. My mom told me to bring you with me” He ended with a smile.

*Why the change in mood?*

He was sad, angry during lunch and now happy? “Oh… tell your mom that I can stay home alone” I told him and walked passed him. He walked after me and stopped infront of me. “Are you angry with me?” he asked. “No” I said.

*How can I be angry with you?*

“Then? Come on, my mom wants you to come no matter what” Well that was not a bad idea but I can stay home alone. But I also want to meet aunty too, so I decided to tag along. “Okay” I said and Jungkook jumped like a small kid.

*What’s wrong with him?* I chuckled. “Did you just chuckle?”

“No…” I said and walked passed him.

After few minutes of walking we finally reached in front of their house. He rang the door bell and after sometimes the door flew open revealing Mrs. Jeon.

“Annyeonghassayo aunty!” I bowed and greeted her. “Omo! Jean!... I missed you so much!” She squealed and hugged me tightly. I couldn’t breathe. The hug was too tight.

“Mom! She is struggling!” Jungkook yelled at his mom. “Oh… sorry” She said and I smiled at her.

“You have grown beautiful dear” She said and caressed my hair. I blushed at her compliment. “You too, aunty” I said and she gave me another hug.

“Am I invisible?” Jungkook said annoyed and we all ended up laughing.

“Jungkook, take Jean to your room and give her something to wear”

What? Oh yes. I didn’t bring any spare clothes.

Please log in to read the full chapter