Chapter 10

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

“I feel like I’m sitting with strangers!” Jimin whined at the four people in front of him. They were at the Café but no one ordered anything. Taehyung, the most talkative one was also silent. Yumin decided to ignore Jungkook so also remained silent. Jungkook was wondering about the conversation at Yumin’s house.

“Why?” Nana asked out of blue. “Look at you all! Did something happen after we went separate ways, yesterday?” Jimin had a frown on his face. He was definitely thinking hard.

“No Jimin. It’s just your imagination. Right, Yumin?” Jungkook finally spoke up to break the silence. Yumin gave an awkward smile and nodded at Jimin. She was somehow not comfortable with Jungkook after her mom revealed about """love and Youngji”"”.

It may look funny to others and yes she was embarrassed.

“Okay so just order guys!” Jimin said and wrote down the list in a paper and headed towards the counter.

“Taehyung doesn’t talk much with you all too?” Nana asked the others out of curiosity. She wanted to know. She was a kind of person who would do what her heart says right away without thinking much. Taehyung widened his eyes and cleared his throat.

“What do you mean by TOO?” Jungkook asked. “He is the number one talker here.” Jimin said munching on his burger. “Unless…he likes the person, he would not talk much. Right,Taehyung?” Jungkook said while wriggling his brows at the the other guy. Taehyung had a slight pink stain on his cheeks. Yumin gaped at him having noticed the pink stain on his cheeks. “Are you blushing?” she finally spoke. Taehyung turned his head towards Yumin and glared at her. Nana didn’t know what to do. She too blushed and now looked like a tomato.

Yumin already knew about Nana’s feelings but she was not sure of Taehyung, even though she had doubted his instincts a long time back. Now by looking at their faces, Yumin was little sure that Taehyung liked Nana too.

Jungkook being a guy, knew what the other one felt so whispered

Please log in to read the full chapter