Chapter 3

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

It was Friday and Yumin finally decided to perform the next day. She decided to sing 'Just One Day', a song composed by herself.

~Just one day if I could be with you...

just one day if I could hold your hand...

just one day...~

"Woah!!! Yuuummmiinnie! You've got an awesome voice" Nana was clapping and complimenting excitedly. "I bet tomorrow the whole school will be surprised"

"You got to be kidding me" Yumin chuckled at her. Nana crossed her arms on her chest "Hey I'm telling you the truth. With that pretty look and beautiful voice, so many boys are gonna fall for you." Yumin laughed heart heartedly at her statement, joined by Nana herself.

 

"Ahh...so fresh..." Yumin inhaled the fresh air. She was at the rooftop. It has become her favourite place as of now. "Yes it is amazing here" a voice said and she turned her back. It was Jungkook. "What are you doing here?"  He smirked, "I should be the one asking you"

"It has become my favourite place eversince I came here.  I'm gonna come here often" Yumin snapped turning her back to Jungkook so that she could look at the beautiful sight infront of her. "You know what? This is my place since the day I joined this school. It's my secret place. No one seem to be coming here so it's peaceful here. And now i see you coming here often" he chuckled followed by a smirk on his face.

"This school belongs to everyone so I will come here often" She really loved this place. Jungkook turned his back to leave. "Okay...But keep it a secret that I come here. Don't tell anyone especially the girls."

Yumin furrowed her eyebrows, "And why would I do that?"

"Because you are crazy for me like an

Please log in to read the full chapter