Chapter 14

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

“Omo! Yuminie…look at you!” Nana exclaimed when Yumin entered the classroom, making everyone in the class to look at Yumin.She had swollen eyes with dark circles. She looked like a zombie today. She didn’t react to Nana’s words and just went straight to her seat and sat there. Some of the students laughed at her and she gave them a death stare.

Nana turned around and said, “Sorry…but are you okay? I was worried about you.”  “It’s okay…I’m fine” Yumin responded with a low tone. “Are you…”

“Settle down everyone!” Miss Ana said and cut off Nana’s words. Everyone went to their own seats and began listening to Miss Ana. “We have a new student here. And she is the daughter of President Jung so behave” she kind of whispered the second sentence.

Yumin and Jungkook looked up from their seats together with surprised looks. And then they looked at each other with confused looks.

“Come on in and introduce yourself please” Miss Ana said and the said student entered the class. Yumin looked at the student and got surprised for second time. She looked and Jungkook and saw him starring at the student.

“Hi everyone! My name is Jung Youngji. Please take a good care of me” She said and smiled at everyone and when she saw Yumin she smirked at her. “Take a seat wherever you like” Miss Ana said and she walked towards Yumin.

*WHY????* Yumin was already frustrated.

“Can I seat here?” She asked pointing to Yumin’s seat which was beside Jungkook. Jungkook was just surprised.

His love came back and that’s what he wanted isn’t it?

But when Youngji asked Yumin, he was about to refuse it but Yumin already packed her things and went to the back seat, next to Jimin.

“Sorry, I don’t have option” Yumin said and began unpacking her things. Jimin doesn’t like to have seat partners but he had no choice now. But he was happy that it was his friend. “It’s okay…” he said and ruffled her hair.

Jungkook had his eyes on them from the front.

“Hey Jungkook… It’s been a long time now” Youngji said and they shook hands. It was awkward for Jungkook though he still had some feelings for her. And it made him more awkward by the fact that she is Yumin’s step-sister. Youngji and Yumin will have difficulties in going along. But Jungkook was happy that she came back.

*Second chance* he thought.

While Yumin didn’t know how to react to this situation. All these time, it was for Youngji’s mom that her dad left her mom. She felt bitterness over

Please log in to read the full chapter