Chapter 4

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

Yumin was practicing backstage for her performance when Nana came to her with not a happy face. "What happened Nana? You don't look okay"  Nana didn't say anything and was just thinking hard about something. "Nana" Yumin nudged her. Nana snapped out of it. "Uh...nothing.."

"Don't lie. I know you very well so don't hide. Spill it out." Nana took a deep breath.

"Ok...Yumin do you think Taehyung helped me yesterday to impress the girls? I mean he just act nice, doesnt he?" she said with a pout. Yumin took a sigh and looked right in the other's eyes.

"Firstly, I don't think in that way cuz I saw the sincerity in his face and secondly, why are you thinking about him all of a sudden?" that made Nana choke on her own spit. "Umm...was just asking"

"Anyways my performance is next. So, you can take a seat in the audience. I'll be there after my performance" Yumin said. "Fighting! you can do it!" Nana gave her thumps up.

"So the next performance is from one of our transfered student. Yumin, please come on the stage!" the MC announced.

 

JUNGKOOK POV

*~Just one day if I could be with you

~just one day if I could hold your hand....*

 

Who is singing this song? It can't be... I looked from the backstage.

It was Yumin.

*I'm sure now*

"Hey kookie. Her voice is amazing right?" Jimin who was mesmerised by her voice said. "I know" I burlted out.

"What do you mean you know?" Jimin raised his brows at me.

"I me

Please log in to read the full chapter