Chapter 19

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Ara, the girl that I did not like said a thing, which I couldn’t believe even in my dreams. How can I doubt Youngji just because Ara said it? I do not believe her at all. But what if she was right? What if Youngji was behind all this? But then Youngji wouldn’t do such thing…would she? Uh… My head hurts. I better stay calm.

Just then I felt a person bump me but then I was enrolled in my imagination that I did not notice who it was. I snapped out of my thoughts when a hand waved in front of me. It was Yumin.

“Are you okay?” I immediately asked her worried if she was hurt. “That was what I was asking you, stupid!” she said and rushed to the other direction. Starring at the direction where she went, I kept thinking about the talk with Ara.

The classes after break ended so fast and before I could realize things, it was lunch time.

*Should I ask her or not?* The thought kept running in my mind for nth time.

“I don’t know what she is doing again!” Jimin whined and I looked at him confused. And then I realized that Yumin was not here yet as always. Just when Nana was about to open Yumin entered the Café.

“Stop complaining…” She said and rushed to our table. She sat in front of me and her eyes caught mine. She had a little different expression than normal days but her eyes were completely unreadable. It’s not like I can read mind through eyes but you know, we sometimes can read other’s mind. Like predicting? But when it comes to her, it was a bit different. I don’t know what others feel, but she was readable before. At least to me.

“So where were you?” Taehyung asked after finishing our meal. Yumin wiped her lips and drank water. Then she said, “Just met with an unlucky charm as always” She said with a smile.

“By the way guys, who do you think is behind all this?” Jimin asked out of blue and the rest of us just remained silent not knowing what to say. I didn’t know what to say and even if I did, I was not sure afterall. Others seem to be thinking hard about it.

“Ahh… guys… Leave it. If we try to dig out, someone’s life will be ruined.” Yumin looked at my side when she said that phrase. I just realized that Youngji was by my side.

*Does Yumin already know?* I thought. I’m definitely sure that she looked at Youngji while saying it.

“Yeah… Someone’s life will be no good” Nana supported with sarcasm. Jimin and Taehyung just nodded their head meanwhile, I loo

Please log in to read the full chapter