Chapter 12

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Jungkook POV

After the visit at Namsang Tower we decided to spend the night at Jimin’s. His house is empty most of the time and today was one of those times.

Yes, the girls are also joining.

“Anyone wanna have a drink?” Jin hyung asked being the eldest one. “Yes!” Hoseok hyung said excitedly.

*Why so hyper?*

I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t worry kookie. You can just have juice” Hoseok hyung stuck his tongue at me and handed me the juice near him. He knows me well.

“Oppa, you might not be able to wake up tomorrow. You’re flight is at 7am you know that?” Yumin said with a worried face. “Gwenchana Yumin-ah… We are experienced” Namjoon hyung told her followed by Hoseok hyung’s nod. Yumin sighed and gave them a smile.

All of them were busy drinking including Nana. I never knew this girl could drink. They talked about a lot of things which I considered ‘useless’.

They were drunk by now except for Yumin. She was sitting at the end of the couch and playing with her phone. I guess I have a friend now. I shifted my seat near her. She was playing COC.

*What a girl?* I thought.

“Hey, you don’t drink?” I nudged her but she remained silent, so focused in her game. Since she was not responding, I too began to play some games in my phone.   

 

“Yes!!” Yumin shouted loudly and it startled me. I looked at my watch and 20minutes had passed.

“So you’re answering me now?” I furrowed my eye brows at her.

“What answer??” She asked confused. Guess she didn’t hear me.

“I asked you if you drink OR NOT…” formed an ‘o’ shape.

“Don’t misunderstand. That yes is not my answer” I understood what she meant and just nodded.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter