chapter 15

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Jimin was right. It’s my entire fault for not paying much attention to my friends. I was just so happy to be together with Youngji after all these years. I’ve waited for her enough, and I hope she knows this. It’s the 2nd week of our relation, but we have never been on a proper date. I mean, of course we stay together in school but after school hours, we never see each other. She even refused my request to walk her home. And when I ask her whether she was free or not she always says, she is busy. She is little different than her younger self. Sometimes, I wonder if I did anything wrong on my part.

 I don’t know if she knows about Yumin, but she always refuses to eat together with my friends and I think it’s because of Yumin. Yumin always ignores her. They must be feeling awkward with each other.

* I just need to apologize to my friends*

 

Strangely, after the school hours, I couldn’t see any of my friends. Not even Taehyung and Jimin. Youngji said she has work and went with her driver. I pulled out my phone and dialed Taehyung’s number. “Tae? Where are you?” I asked when he picked up the call. “Ugh… at Yumin’s. All of us are here” He said. He sounded hesitated. Well, I know why.

 “Can I come there? I have to tell you guys something”  “Sure” he said shortly and hung up the call.

*How am I going to face them?*

After changing my clothes, I took a taxi and reached in front of Yumin’s house after 15minutes. I could hear their laughter from outside. They must be having fun. I took a sigh and knocked on the door. After few seconds the door opened revealing, Yumin with a wide smile but her smile faded shortly after she saw me. She just went back to others without a word. I just welcomed myself in.

 They were all seated in the living room, watching something on the TV. All the eyes were on me except Jimin. “Come on. Join us” Nana said and told me to sit on the couch. I felt really guilty.

 “So, where is your girl?” Taehyung asked suppressing the last two words. “She went home I guess…she said she had some work” After I said that, no one asked me any question. Everyone was silent. We could hear only the Television sound. 

*I came here to apologize and I will do it*

I stood up from my seat and once again they all looked at me. This time Jimin also looked at me. “Uh…guys… sorry for being ignorant recently… I didn’t even realize myself until Jimin came and knocked off the realization from my head… I’m really sorry guys… I was just… “ I hung my head low.

“It’s okay Jungkook. We can understand” Nana said gave me a small smile. Taehyung too, nodded his head. I looked at Jimin and he was still full of anger.

“Sorry Jimin, for being a really horrible friend. And yes we are in track” I rubbed the back of my neck. It was awkward. Jimin finally eyed me with a softened face. “It’s good that you realize things now. But Yumin…” His sentence was cut off by Yumin’s glare. I wonder what he was going to tell me about Yumin.

*I need to apologize to her too*

 “Anyway, Jungkook if you repeat that again then…” Jimin said and knock me down on the couch playfully. He can never be angry with someone for a longer time. He began to trickle me, joined by Taehyung and we all laughed heart heartedly. I was happy that they all forgave me. But Yumin was silent. I was really harsh with her last time. I need to talk to her personally.

 

Yumin POV

All the “tensions” were gone now. They all forgave him and I’m happy that our friendship is still on track. I was just happy for all of us, though I didn’t show on outside.<

Please log in to read the full chapter