Chapter 20

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

 

She knew but she didn’t tell me. She knew it already…

I was angry and disappointed.

“I ing warned her! But she!!” Youngji was cursing about Yumin right there. Well, I’m gonna end this today. Well I guess I never loved her, not THIS time.

“We are over!” I told her and ran back home. On the way, I kept thinking about Yumin.

 

Why didn’t she tell me? WHY??

 

The next day, I woke up with a headache. “Ughh!” I groaned and the conversation between me and Youngji started lingering in my head. My head started aching more.

“I gotta ask her today” I mumbled to myself and got out of the bed. I took a bath and went down stairs.

“Are you ok son?” My mom asked me when I was heading to the dining table. “I’m ok mom” I said shortly. She placed the breakfast in front of me but I didn’t have any appetite.

“I will just drink this mom” I said and drank the juice and headed towards the door. “Wait!” My mom called and I stopped. She came towards me and hugged me. “I thought you needed this” She said and a smile tugged on my lips. She never fails to make me smile. “By the way, call Jean over here okay?” She said which surprised me. “How…”

“Well I met her mom yesterday and we had quite a fun time. I missed them so much. She said she is going for a business again, so told me to take care of Yumin. Call her here. She will stay here until her mom returns” My mom finally ended with a smile. I just nodded my head and headed for school.

My parents and her parents were close friends like us. Especially, my mom and her mom. We used to live in the same neighborhood and our houses were very near. One day we just noticed that they all disappeared. I and my parents were really sad. After few years my parents decided to move and I’m glad that I found my friend back again. And I guess mom feels the same way.

My headache was still not subsided. I entered the class frowning. “Hey Jungkook!” V greeted me. I just slightly smiled at him. “Hey kook, did you know that Youngji moved to SM High?” Jimin asked me and I widened my eyes. I could see that Yumin was also surprised.

*Well obviously* I thought.

“Yah! What happened to you today? Are you sa

Please log in to read the full chapter