Chapter 16

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

Yumin’s mom came with coffee and cookies, and saw the surprised expression of Yumin and Jungkook. She knew what their expression meant. “Mom…Did you-“ Yumin opened to ask something but her mom cut her off. Her mom placed the tray on the table and said, “No big deal sweetie…I’m over him”

Those words made Yumin gape, and slowly her eyes started to water. Jungkook on the other hand was also surprised but happy that her mom was a strong woman. Yumin hugged her mom tightly and began to sob. “I was so worried…worried that…you…” She couldn’t say anything. “I know sweetie. Now stop crying” Her mom said and caressed her hair.

 

 “I told her that you were strong aunty. But she kept crying like a baby” Jungkook complained while they were enjoying the cookies. “You did?” Yumin’s mom raised a brow at him and he nodded. “Aww… sweetie look,  he knows me better than you” She said and chuckled at her daughter. Yumin stared at both of them with wide eyes. “Stop it… I was just worried” She gritted her teeth. “Now… forget about it. I hope he don’t bother us anymore” Her mom said with a frown. But shortly after seeing Yumin and Jung kook’s worried faces again, she gave them a smile.

 

It was just 7pm so Yumin decided to go for a night walk. “Why are you following me?” She frowned after seeing Jungkook behind her. “Excuse me… I’m heading towards home and by the way your mom told me to go with you” He responded with a smirk. “Whatever…” She said and began to walk faster. Jungkook chuckled at her and began to follow her behind. He saw an ice-cream shop at a distance and remembered something.

Yumin felt someone grapping her wrist and before she could say anything, she was being dragged to the nearby ice-cream shop. “Yah! Jungkook…” She tried to stop him but he kept dragging her.

They reached the shop after few seconds and Yumin immediately pulled her wrist from his hands. He just gave her a cheeky smile and ordered. “One chocolate and one strawberry please…” Yumin stared at him from the dis

Please log in to read the full chapter