Chapter 7

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

Jungkook wanted to tell her how much he was worried about her but he couldn’t. He couldnt even find a proper sentence to console her.

“I’m sorry Jea…I mean Yumin…I didn’t know” Jungkook managed to say. Yumin had stopped crying and now she was tying her hair again. “Never mind…that was past” 

Both of them went downstairs. The boys and Nana were serving dinner. “Where were you guys??” Jimin asked them. 

Yumin didn’t want to hide because it would become a burden in future so she told them honestly about her past. She apologized to Hoseok for disappearing.

“Ayee…not your fault...” Hoseok gave her a warm hug.

“Let’s forget about it and eat eh?” Jin said trying to make the situation light. All of them started eating. They joked in between and everyone was back to normal.

After the dinner they decided to watch a movie. “Let’s watch a romantic movie!” Taehyung looked at everyone excitedly. “Hey sore throat, don’t get excited. Let’s watch action movie!” Hoseok began to choose the CDs. “No hyung!” Taehyung struggled to say. “Yesss!” Hoseok was now putting the CD in the disk. “Wait!! Let’s ask the girls to choose. Don’t be so childish you two” Jin turned to the girls. Yumin was seated on the mattress on the floor with Nana and Jimin. Rest were all on Sofa. “So tell us what do you want to watch?”

“I will be in the balcony, I don’t want to watch” Yumin got up and went to the balcony. Everyone remained silent because they just wanted her to have some time alone.

 “I

Please log in to read the full chapter