Chapter 6

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

I was so enrolled in playing, and didn't notice Yumin coming. I heard the bell rang and Jimin shouting something but I didn't give a damn.

Just then I saw a girl walking towards the door. I looked carefully at her. It was Yumin. By then we had stopped playing because Taehyung said it might be the hyungs. He was still not okay with throat pain. He loves eating but how can anyone eat lot of ice-creams at once?

I went to the door to greet hyungs.

"Jean?"

Did I just heard someone say Jean? It was Hoseok hyung. "Hoseok oppa?" Yumin looked kinda surprised.

"Welcome hyungs!" I said taking the bags from their hands. Yumin turned her back. She looked surprised.

"Who is this girl?" Jin hyung asked me. "She is our friend, Yumin" I said.

"Yumin?" Hoseok hyung asked me with confusion.

*I know what you are thinking hyung*

"Yes.." Yumin said akwardly. "We have another friend Nana. She is ..."

"helping Jimin" Yumin completed my sentence. I had no idea where Nana was. I gave Hoseok hyung a smile and he nodded.

"Yumin-shii? Do you know Hoseok? You seem to know him" Suga hyung said. "No..." she replied immediately.

"By the way I'm Suga. This is Jin and Hoseok" Suga introduced them to her.

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" I asked cuz I didnt saw Namjoon hyung with them.

"He will be here later. He went to meet Minji" Hoseok hyung answered my question.

We all headed towards the living room. Jimin came and hugged the hyungs and Nana introduced herself.

I had a lot of questions in my mind. I was sure last time but I'm 100% sure this time. I've had enough.

All of them were busy except Yumin so I dragged her up into Jimin's room.

 

Author POV

Yumin felt someone's hands on her wrist so she looked at the person. It was Jungkook.

She widened her eyes and tried to stop him, but he kept dragging her to Jimin's room. After reaching there, Jungkook locked the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yumin was surprised with his action.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter