Chapter 13

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

“Are all in?” Namjoon asked and counted his colleges in the mini bus. They all decided to go to the airport. “Yes!” all of them replied.

“Baby, are you alright?” Taehyung asked Nana caressing her hair. “Hmm” she said and closed her eyes. It was 6:30 in the morning so all of them were tired except for Jungkook and Yumin.

“Hey Jeon!” Yumin nudged him. They ended up sitting together and Jungkook was still sleepy. He had his head on Yumin’s shoulder. “What’s with Jeon?” Jungkook lifted his head from her shoulder. She had a wide smile on her face which surprised Jungkook. “And why are you smiling?”

“Should I cry then?” Yumin asked. “That would be better. You are creeping me out with that smile.” Jungkook said and looked out of the window. “This is rare kiddo. You won’t get to see this side of me later.” Yumin said sticking her tongue out at him. “Why so?” Jungkook turned his head to her. “Just…” Yumin said smiling again. “Woah…” Jungkook gasped at her and gave her a funny look. She then punched him on his shoulder and both of them ended up laughing.

“What’s going on between you two?” Jimin asked with curiosity. He was in the front seat with Jin. Ofcourse every one would be surprised to see this side of them. Once again the two of them laughed at Jimin which made everyone including Nana to look at them.

“I’ve never seen her smile like this before” Nana whispered to Taehyung. “I know babe” Taehyung said and kissed her right cheek which made Nana to blush.

It was strange but these two felt different today. It was hard to describe how they felt but in a simple word, they were just happy.

 

“Have a save journey oppa” Yumin said and hugged Hoseok.

“Take care of Yumin okay Jungkook?” Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded.

“Bye Hyungs. We’ll miss ya” Taehyung said waving his hands. “Bye oppas. Takecare” All of them waved at each other.

After the hynugs were gone, Jimin turned to Minji who was silent the whole time. “Noona, he’ll be back soon” 

“Yeah I know. Now I’ve to go. I have work at college.” She said and waved her hands. “Bye…” they all said together.

“Now what?” Jimin asked looking at the four of them.

“I’m going with Nana for a walk. I think she needs some fresh air” Taehyung said intertwining his fingers with Nana.

“Why do we always part ways?” Jimin asked raising his brows at them. “Don’t know” Jungkook shrugged at him.

“Isn’t it Monday?” Jimin asked them again. “Yeah. so?” Taehyung said looking a bit confused. “School starts in an hour remember?” Jimin said and all of them laughed at him. “Don’t you remember Jimin? It’s an official day off for our school” Yumin said giving him a pat on his shoulder. “Oh…”

 “Stupid…” Jungkook mumbled. “What did you call me?” Jimin raised an eye brow at him and was about to chase him when Yumin interrupted. “Guys… Let’s go and eat. Taehyung come with Nana in that CAFÉ later okay…” She pointed to the Café nearby.

“She saved you…” Jimin glared at Jungkook and Jungkook just rolled his eyes at him.

They reached at the Café and ordered. Their orders came after 10minutes and they began eating cuz they were all hungry. Nana and Taehyung also came and joined them.

‘PRESIDENT JUNG HAS ARRIVED AT SOUTH KOREAN TODAY AFTER 5 YEARS. HE SAYS THAT HE IS GOING TO PERMANANTELY STAY HERE AND WORK. HE ALSO BROUGHT HIS WIFE WITH HIM……’

Yumin dropped her spoon and looked at the TV screen. It was her father and the new wife. *No… Mom* she thought about her mom immediately. Her mom has recovered from past but now this would be a bad news to her mom. Yumin had her fist tightened up. She was so frustrated.

She banged on the table and everyone in the café including her friends looked at her. She looked at Jungkook. It seemed like he was also

Please log in to read the full chapter