Chapter 5

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yumin POV

Ever since that day, when we became friends with Vminkook, their fanfirls  have been looking at me weirdly. They might be thinking why of all the girls the Vminkook chose me and Nana as their friends.

Honestly, they are not so bad. They are helpful, joyful and kind. For the first few days I thought of not being close to them thinking their fangirls would kill me, but since my friend likes Taehyung, I had to help her. She liked him since last year. But I'm not sure about Taehyung though. He is one strange guy.

It's been a week being close with them and hopefully, no fangirls dared to harm me or Nana. I'm glad its this way.

"Kookie oppa~" someone cooed. We all turned our heads to the voice. It was Ara."Don't call me that" Jungkook gave her a death glare. She looked sad but then turned away with her friends  by saying, "You are mine Kookie." I mentally tsked. No one gives damn to her. She always annoy the boys, especially Jungkook. We all just don't like her.

We headed towards the Cafe. Nana was busy talking with Jimin while Taehyung didn't dare to talk. He was silent today. It was awkward so i started, "What happened to *jolly* Taehyung?"

" I'm having throat pain. Yesterday, I ate lots of ice-creams." I could barely hear his sore voice.

"Oh.."

"Guys, I'm inviting you all to my house. My mom and dad are gone for a business trip. Let's hangout. We can watch movies and play games. Plus, guess what? Hyungs are coming. We all can hangout" Jimin announced with joy.

"Good idea. I miss the hyungs" Jungkook said.

"You have a brother?" I asked out of curiosity cuz they never mentioned it.

"More of like friends but they study in USA. They are gonna come here for a visit" Jimin answered. "By the way you two can join us" Ji

Please log in to read the full chapter