Chapter 11

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

“You knew about Tae and Nana?” Jungkook asked Yumin with not a happy face. They were at the Library doing the final touches to their project work. The submission due was the next day.They had to be together one way or other so Yumin decided to be normal with him.

“She told me yesterday” Yumin simply said.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me? Jimin also knew but didn’t tell me anything” Jungkook had a pout on his face like a little kid. “Don’t know…” Yumin shrugged at him.

“Anyways, they look good. I hope they stay the same” Jungkook said sipping on his mango juice. “Yeah...I knew that they would be dating one day” Yumin said arranging the papers in front of her.

She felt like she was a servant because Jungkook was having his leisure time right now. He would help her but 80% was all done by her. She couldn’t say anything to him though.

“Talking about dating…how did you know about Youngji?” Jungkook suddenly asked recollecting the conversation between Yumin’s mom and him last time. Yumin widened her eyes. She didn’t want to talk about it.

“Oh…where is she?” Yumin asked trying to change the topic. “Don’t change the topic and tell me?” Jungkook now said with a serious tone.

“Hmmm…I…I saw you guys hugging in the café, the day you told me to come there.” Jungkook’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

“Well....I was glad, you didn’t come there” he said keeping his juice aside and now starring at Yumin. “Huh? What do you mean?” Yumin asked not getting any point in his words.

“She rejected me. I was sure that she would accept me so I called you to give you a surprise but I’m glad you didn’t come. I would have been embarrassed.” He said with a low yet a sad tone.

*I wish I knew that* Yumin thought.

“But, what about the hug?” Yumin blurted out.

“That was the last hug that I asked her to give me. I don’t know why she did that to me. She was nice” Jungkook said looking somewhere else. But somehow Yumin felt a little hurt when he talked about Youngji.

Please log in to read the full chapter