Chapter 1

Unreadable
Please log in to read the full chapter

"BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP....."

"Arrgg.....my arlam! I hate you!" I got out of my bed immidately. It was 6am. From today i will be joining the new school.

Yes new. Everything will be new from now onwards. As usual I took a shower and wore my new uniform, ready to go. I went downstairs and got myself a bread. I made sure i had everything in my bag and rushed out.

I reached at the school gate after 15minutes. It was 8am then.

I could see the other students talking with their friends with laughter and excitment. I took a deep sigh.

"BigHit High School..." 

Firstly i went to  the teacher's room to get my shedules from my homeroom teacher. After few minutes of searching for the room, I finally stood infront of a brown door where the tag *TEARCHERS* was hung. I was certain that it was the Teachers' room. I slowly opened the door. I saw many teachers there. I was confused and nervous since i didnt know my homeroom teacher.

"Are you the new student?" Just as I was confused I saw a lady teacher heading towards me. I nodded at her agreeing to what she asked. Then she gave me the shedule and told me to follow her. I was being stared by many students. Maybe they were curious about me as I was new to this school.

We finally stood infront of a classroom."So this will be your class from now onwards and I am your homeroom teacher. You can call me Miss Anna." I gave her a small smile and entered the class.

"Class! settle down! We have a new student here. Please be nice to her. Please introduce yourself." Miss Anna smiled at me. I scanned the classrom. All the eyes were on me. Some smiled at me while some smirked. I bowed first since it is a tradition and then went on with my introduction.  "Hi everyone. I am Jung Yumin. You all can call me Yumin." I ended my introduction with a small smile. "Ok... now take a seat where ever you like..."  I looked around the class. Honestly, I had no idea where to sit.

 

I finally decided to take a seat at the end of the classroom, near the window. A boy beside me was soundly asleep. A girl infront of me  turned towards me. "Hey! I am Kim Nana. Let's be friends!" she said excitedly and lend her hand towards me. She was so cute and had brown silky long hair and pretty eyes. I looked at her and smiled. I was glad that she was willing to be friends with me on the first day.

During the lunch hour, Nana helped me explore the school. I knew a lot of things about this school, all thanks to her. She told me about a bunch of boys in particular. She was talking about them the whole time. It didnt bother me much, as I was not interested. From the way she told me, it seemed like they were popular.

"Hey...you ok?" she snapped me out of my thoughts. "yeah..." I gave her a small smile and we headed towards the cafe. I waited for her at the table in the corner while she was ordering for both of us. I s

Please log in to read the full chapter