A Room of Confessions

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

They all knew human blood was nothing compared to vampire blood. They had no choice but to let you drink their own blood. “I’m going to do it,” Sunggyu announced.

“But...hyung, you know what it means to let someone drink your blood when they aren’t related to you,” Hoya’s forehead creased.

“What if I told you I don’t mind?” Sunggyu said, looking deep into Hoya’s eyes.

Both Myungsoo and Woohyun turned their heads at that and their eyes enlarged. “Really?” Myungsoo asked. “Are you being serious?” Woohyun added. Sungjong knowingly stared at Woohyun.

“Does it look like I’m joking right now?” Sunggyu scoffed. “I like her, okay.” He suddenly confessed. “Can we forget about this till later? The most important thing right now is her. We need to give her some strength.”

Before anyone could say another word, Sunggyu’s fangs appeared and he sliced open the back of his hand. He lifted the upper part of your body and sat down behind you, resting you against him.

“Drink up,” Sunggyu demanded, and placed his hand on your lips. You stubbornly attempted to push his hand away. “[xxx],” He sternly warned. You gave up and began to drink his blood. When you were done, you turned your head and rested against him. Your breath was finally evening out.

You wanted to utter some words to them, but they disallowed you in doing so. “Take a rest, [xxx]. You need it,” Sunggyu told you softly. You gave him a floppy nod and he got up from the couch to let you lay down comfortably.

Not even a minute later, you were already in slumber. All the boys –save for Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungjong, softened and smiled at your sleeping form. “Hyungs,” Sungjong called out quietly. Six heads slowly turned at his voice. “Can we have a chat please?”
 
Sunggyu carried you into his bedroom for you to sleep more comfortably on his bed and to make room for the other boys since they were going to have a long discussion. Once you were tucked in and he gave you a fond smile, he headed back down the stairs and into the living room, where the rest of his siblings sat.



“What is it, Sungjongie-ah?” Sungyeol asked, as Sunggyu took a seat beside him. “     Yah, magnae, why are you so seemingly serious?” Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

“I think I like [xxx],” The magnae spoke up. “Mwoh?” Myungsoo and Woohyun suddenly raised their voices. Sungjong apologetically glanced over at Woohyun. “I’ve liked her since the day we saved her,” He confessed.

Luckily, there wasn’t an awkward silence. “Yah, Lee Sungjong! Don’t lie!” The eldest of the lot exclaimed. Sungjong looked at him with large eyes and gasped, “I’m not! And hey, don’t call my name like that.” He pulled a cute pout.

Sungyeol looked up and cheerfully grinned at Sungjong. “Jongie, I guess we have one thing in common...And that is our feelings for [xxx].” Sungjong cocked his head to one side and asked, “Cheongmalyo?” The latter nodded and confirmed, “Jjinja-ya.”

The pair of boys stopped grinning and turned to look at the others. Hoya cleared his throat and confessed, “As do I.”

“Well, [xxx] seems to be pretty popular,” Sunggyu rubbed the back of his head. “You guys already know I like her...hence why I didn’t mind blood-bonding with her.”

Dongwoo gave them all a puzzled look and said, “I don’t know...I think I like her, but my feelings are still unclear.”

Woohyun and Myungsoo, on the other hand, were slightly taken aback as to how things have turned out. They gave each other a knowing smile and simultaneously announced, “The two of us have also liked [xxx] since day one.”



You woke up in utter darkness and stifled a yawn. ‘The broken mattress feels strangely more comfortable than usual...’ You thought to yourself. Suddenly, realisation hit you and memories came flooding back.

“Does it look like I’m joking right now?” Sunggyu scoffed. “I like her, okay.” You had heard what Sunggyu said before you fell fully unconscious.

You sat up and pushed the covers back. You were in someone’s bed, but who’s? As quietly as you could, you tip-toed towards the door and twisted the doorknob. You popped your head out through the gap and looked left and right. The coast was clear but you heard some quiet voices.

By following the sounds, some artificial lighting came into view. You were now by the staircase. As your eyes adjusted to the lit area, you squinted and become aware of being in the seven siblings’ mansion still. You crept down the swirly staircase and the voices became clearer.

Pushing the living room doors open, you heard: “The two of us have also liked [xxx] since day one.” Your eyes enlarged at that declaration and you covered a hand over your mouth.

“-[xxx]!” Hoya saw you from the corner of his eyes and the rest of the boys gaped at you.

“What did the two of you just say?” You eyed at Woohyun and Myungsoo for reassurance. The pair of them began to bite their lips nervously.

“They said they like you...in fact, all seven of us do,” Hoya answered. “Well, save for Dongwoo, I suppose...” Dongwoo quickly blurted, “I do like you! Well- I- uhm, GAH!” He threw his hands up in the air in defeat. “I’m confused, ok.”

“Well, this is...just...overwhelming.” You confessed. “So...the seven of you have some sort of feelings for me? And you’re all ok with it? Please clarify that,” You said with your eyebrows furrowed.

“[xxx], we won’t get jealous, even if you accept one and reject the rest,” Sunggyu pointed out. “Really? How can you be fine about that?” You asked, now in confusion. “Did you used to watch a lot of dramas or something? We’re vampires, we’re different to people,” Sungyeol replied.

“Don’t underestimate the bond between the seven of us,” Sungjong smiled.

These guys really are something,’ you thought. “As long as you’re happy, we’re happy,” Woohyun quietly stated. The other nodded in agreement.

“I think I’m going to head home and get some more rest...” You were beginning to feel slightly light headed. ‘Today has been a long day.

“How about you stay in our guestroom...and live with us?” Myungsoo suddenly suggested. His words made your eyes widen for the second time that day. Sunggyu saw your reaction and quickly interrupted, “We won’t do anything bad to you...In fact we want to protect you. It’s unsafe for a girl to be living by herself...and in a place like that.” His face scrunched up at the thought of the cottage you inhabited.

“I’m going to be a burden,” You replied in all seriousness. “And we don’t care,” Dongwoo grinned. You thoughtfully tapped a forefinger on your chin. “So is that a yes?” Sungjong began to grow excited. You gave him a small nod.

They began to cheer in excitement but you just raised an eyebrow at them.

 

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Gif: Credits to the owner. (AREN'T THE BOYS HANDSOME?! I love BTD)
Did you guys enjoy this long chapter? Are you surprised with the outcome of the confessions? ^^"