Introductions

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

A large part of the trek home was done in silence. There were a few mumbles here and there as the boys behind you conversed between one another.                         

“Well, I’ve arrived now...” You stopped in front of the shabby cottage you called home and turned around to look at them. “Thank you,” You bowed. ‘She says that a lot,’ Myungsoo reflected in his mind. Sungyeol somehow appeared behind you and rapped his fist against the door. “No one is home," You twisted around.” “You live by yourself?” Woohyun asked. “Yeah...” You replied. “It’s quite dangerous for a girl to live by herself in such a place,” Sunggyu commented. You sheepishly shrugged, “I’ve been living here by myself for around twelve months now.” “Impressive,” A few mumbled.

“Well, you guys best going then...It’s pretty late.” You were about to place your hand on the doorknob. “Aw, you’re not going to invite us in?” One of them pouted. “Huh? Oh, uhm-” You started to say. “-I was just kidding,” He waved his hand dismissively and smirked. You smiled, “Goodnight then.”

As the group of boys were about to turn their heels and leave, you blurted, “Oh, hold up! I didn’t get all your names.” Sungyeol chuckled and stepped in between a feminine looking boy and a boy with small eyes. “I’m Sungjong, the magnae,” The one with feminine features waved. “Don’t let my looks fool you though, I’m really strong,” He finished off with a grin. Next in line was, “Sunggyu, my name is Sunggyu and I’m the eldest of the lot. I have the power to see into parts of the future.” Sungyeol nudged his hyung and hissed, “Why did you tell her about your power?” Sunggyu blinked and shrugged, “I don’t see the harm in it.” “Mmmk then,” The latter muttered but then perked up. “Well, you already know my name but I’ll introduce myself again. I’m Sungyeol, I can...teleport to places I’ve been to previously and I have a good resistance.”

Your mouth formed an ‘o’ shape and nodded in understanding, “So that explains the sudden appearance behind me from earlier.” The boy next to Sunggyu was also the boy that disallowed you from picking up the stick before. “My name is Hoya and I can control emotions.” Your eyes shifted to the next person and you thought he looked extra handsome. “Myungsoo is my name, but you can call me L for short...and you’ve probably already guessed my power already, which is electricity.” You nodded and a different voice spoke. “I’m Woohyun, the one that can work best with ice.” You remembered him speaking a couple of times before. “Hi, I’m Dongwoo and I have a great sense of hearing. I was the first to hear your scream,” he smiled. “Ah, so you’re the one that saved me,” You returned a smile.

“We could all hear it, he just heard it louder,” Hoya shrugged. “Just so you know, the three of us are biological brothers,” Sungyeol gestured towards himself, Sungjong and Sunggyu. “Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Myungsoo are our half-brothers, all from different fathers,” He finished explaining. “I see...It’s nice to meet you.” You bobbed your head up and down as you absorbed all the information.

“Well, you should probably head in and get some rest now. I’m sure you’re still quite traumatized from the earlier events,” Sunggyu kindly said.

 

 

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Photo: Credits to the owner.

DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE BOYS PERFORMANCES DURING SBS/KBS/MBC GAYO DAEJUN? ^~^ Also, thank you for all the comments, ^^ <3 Happy New Year, everyone!