Bipolar

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

“Yeduel-ah, ireona!” Sunggyu shouted from the bottom of the staircase. He and Woohyun woke up early that morning to make breakfast for everyone. Although his cooking abilities weren‘t as great a the latter’s, he decided to lend a hand none the less. “Hyung , you know that won’t work,” Woohyun rolled his eyes as he made his way up the staircase.

His first stop was in front of Hoya’s room and Sungjong’s, which was right next to Hoya’s. Woohyun knocked on the door simultaneously with both hands and said, “Wake up, hyung and I cooked breakfast today.” He heard faint mutters from the pair and took a turn to head towards Sungyeol’s bed room.

As he reached out an arm to turn the doorknob, it opened from the other side and Sungyeol emerged from the room. He greeted, “Good morning, the weather seems lovely today.” Sungyeol grinned and the rain continued to splatter against his window. Vampires detested the sun.

“Morning, Yeollie~ Freshen up and join Sunggyu hyung in the kitchen,” Woohyun gave him a light pat on the shoulder and advanced towards Dongwoo’s bedroom. The door wasn’t shut properly from the start, so Woohyun used his foot to kick it open. “Dino-Woo~” He called out. A light snore was Dingwoo’s response. Woohyun sighed and advanced towards the sleeping boy.

“Get up. We made breakfast,” He poked Dongwoo’s arm and when the latter didn’t move the slightest, he viciously yanked the duvet off him. “IREONA!” The elder boy bolted up right and glanced around warily. “Oh,” was the first thing he mumbled. “Freshen up and go to the kitchen,” was Woohyun’s last words as he left to wake Myungsoo.

When he reached Myungsoo’s room, it was already empty. “Hyung, Myungsoo hyung went to wake [xxx] up,” Sungjong informed as he walked past. Woohyun nodded and followed his dongsaeng down the stairs.

Myungsoo quietly entered the room you occupied and found you deep in slumber with your back facing against the wall and you facing the door. An affectionate smile tugged at his lips as he gazed down upon you. Myungsoo took a seat on the free space of the bed. He wanted to watch you sleep for just a little longer.

You stirred a little when you felt a cold breath gently hit you in the face. Myungsoo abruptly stood up when you opened your eyes. “It’s time to get up,” He said in a rather cold tone. You blinked and sloppily waved at him. “The hyungs made us breakfast, so you best get ready,” Myungsoo said and turned to leave. You sat up, rubbed your eyes and quickly got ready.

“Oh no,” you groaned when a waft of blood hit you square in the face. You didn’t acknowledge Hoya’s presence behind you until he gave you a light push into the kitchen. “Don’t ‘oh no’ the blood. You need to get more of it into your system if you don’t want to faint again,” He lectured.

“Yes, mother,” You muttered and dragged your feet over to a high stool. “Good morning,” You pouted.

“Goodmorning, [xxx],” Sungjong chirped. The others replied with either a ‘hi’, ‘morning’, or a small bow with their head. ‘Aside from Sungjong, the rest of the boys seem pretty bipolar. First, they tell you they like you and then in a blink of an eye, they start acting cold again.’ You frowned.

“Eat up,” Sunggyu slip a plate of raw steak across the counter to you. You screw up your face and pushed it away like you did the last time Myungsoo gave you food. A jar of biscuits from across the counter caught your eye, so you hopped off the stool and reached for it. “Oh no you don’t,” Sunggyu sternly said and pulled the jar out from your reach. This action caused you to frown.

“Remember what happened yesterday?” He questioned. You hung your head low and nodded. Sunggyu’s eyes widened when he realised what he had just said. You blood bonded with him. His face suddenly flushed red and you raised an eyebrow, as if asking ‘What’s the matter with you?’ He cleared his throat and jabbed his fork in to a piece of raw steak before placing it into his mouth.

“Just eat it, [xxx]. It’s really not that hard,” Hoya bluntly said and began to dig into his breakfast. “Easy for you to say, you’re a full vampire whereas I’m not,” You retorted in the same tone he used.

“Hyungs, stop making such a big deal about it. If you don’t want to cook it, I’ll do it for her, Sungjong frowned. He had already finished his food. You smiled at him thankfully and contently placed your back on the stool. “Sungjongie is the best!” You exclaimed. Sunjong grinned at your words and started to cook your steak. Six other heads turned and gawked at you. ‘How unfair!’ They all mentally growled at the magnae.

“Half cooked steak for mi’lady,” Sungjong chuckled and put the plate in front of you. “Again?” You emphasized the word and slumped back into your seat. “Yes, again,” He lightly mocked. “You need at least a bit of blood.” You nodded and discontentedly jabbed a fork into the meat.

After breakfast, the rain had stopped and the sun came out from behind the clouds. There was a double rainbow today, which made you smile. Unlike normal vampires, you adored the sun., even though it could harm you if you didn’t have a black umbrella over your head.

Your mood skyrocketed when you found a large black canopy in their enormous garden. If you were able to go outside whilst the sun was out, why the heck would you lock yourself indoors? With that thought, you unlocked the back door and skipped outside gleefully. “Yay!” You cheered and threw your hands up in the air to celebrate.

“Do you enjoy being outside that much?” Myungsoo asked in amusement from behind. He had been watching you ever since you started gazing out of the window dreamily. “The nature fascinates me,” You replied and turned around with a capturing smile. Myungsoo could’ve sworn his non-existent heart could’ve leapt out right there and then.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Gif: Credits to the owner.
I hope you readers enjoyed this chapter~ The next chapter is going to be a short and sweet one ^^.

Shoutout to finebread unnie~ I love you!