Woohyun's Power

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

After you emptied the plate, you thanked Myungsoo for the food, although you didn’t find it extremely tasty because of the blood. “Whenever you get hungry, you can always drop by our mansion,” Sungjong said cutely. You smiled at his kindness and stood up.

“I don’t want to trouble you guys any further, so I will just take my leave now,” You bowed and began to walk off in direction to the front door. “-Wait,” Sunggyu called out. You turned around and cautiously glanced at him, “Ne?”

“It’s already dark outside. Do you even know your way back?” Sunggyu remarked. “Uh, kind of...I’ll be fine!” You replied. Myungsoo gave you a sceptical look but shrugged. They walked you to the front door and waved you goodbye as you left.

The boys went back inside, aside from Woohyun, who never showed up after the kitchen incident and Sunggyu, who suddenly had an image flashing in his mind as you disappeared from his view and turned the corner.

“Sungjong-ah,” The eldest called from the door. “Yes, hyung?” The magnae stopped in his tracks and walked backwards, up to Sunggyu.

“Go and follow [xxx] until she reaches home safely. I have a feeling something might happen to her. If you want, you can take Woohyun with you. Maybe you can find out what’s up with him too.”

Sungjong nodded to show that he understood and ran up the stairs to Woohyun’s room. Woohyun was lying on his bed with an arm draped over his eyes. “Yes, magnae?” He asked. The younger replied, “Hyung, Sunggyu hyung says we should follow [xxx] to make sure she gets home safely. She’s afraid something bad might happen to her.”

The latter rolled his eyes but sat up even so. “Fine,” He sighed and left the room.

Maybe I should’ve asked one of them to take me home...’ You thought and rubbed your eyes tiredly. The lack of sleep was finally kicking in and you were clueless about how to get home. ‘Would it be too late if I went back to their mansion to ask for directions?” You twisted around, only to become even more confused. ‘Aw, I ! I don’t even remember where I came from. The dark doesn’t help.’ You frowned and stomped your foot.

“Oh look who it is...it’s the pretty lady again,” A low voice spoke aloud. Your eyes enlarged at that and you yelled, “Stay away from me!”

A flash of blonde hair passed your eyes and L.Joe stood behind you. You twirled around and met his eyes. “You seem to be alone every time I see you,” He smirked.

“Stop stalking me,” You hissed in annoyance. Deep down, you were feeling afraid. A chill went down your spine.

“Aw, don’t you like me?” He pouted. “I’m more handsome than the guys from yesterday. Don’t you agree?” You rolled your eyes at his cockiness.

“Hey, I saw that,” He scowled. L.Joe flipped his bangs and a smirk replaced his frown. “Let’s continue from where we left off,” He wrapped a hand around your wrist and lifted it up towards his face. Your wound had already healed a lot.

“Aw, the scent isn’t as strong now, but it doesn’t matter. I can always help with that.” His fangs protruded and you grimaced.

Before the blonde could make any further movements, an arm wrapped around his neck and pulled him back. He had let his guard down. “For crying out loud, just leave this girl alone,” Sungjong sighed, and swiftly flipped L.Joe onto his back.

“You again?!” L.Joe growled. “Our business has nothing to do with you, so bugger off.”

“Oh, but her business is our business,” Woohyun strolled up to the pair of boys and smirked. You opened your mouth to speak but quickly shut it as Sungjong lifted L.Joe and threw the latter against the ground again. You were amazed. ‘The magnae’s looks’ really are deceiving...’ You thought. ‘I won’t judge a book by its cover again...

“Don’t make me use my powers on you!” L.Joe threatened and glared into Sungjong’s eyes. If looks could kill, Sungjong would be dead by now. The two were glaring into each other’s eyes; however L.Joe looked even more menacing. Sungjong suddenly flinched and weakened a little. Noticing this, the blonde pulled his infamous smirk.

A snarl ripped through Woohyun’s throat as he dashed towards L.Joe and grabbed him by the collar, “Back off from my brother.” He threw the boy into the nearest lamp post and it dented. Your eyeballs were threatening to fall out of their sockets. You took a few steps back until your back was against a brick wall. Meanwhile, Sungjong shook his head and regained his posture.

Before L.Joe could recover to attack Woohyun, the older boy had already placed a palm in the centre of his chest. A light blue colour began to spread across the blonde’s body. ‘I’m Woohyun, the one that can work best with ice,’ your mind replayed. “No way!” A gasp escaped from your lips as L.Joe began to freeze in his feeble position.

“Are you ok, Sungjong-ah?” Woohyun asked, as he dusted his hands and walked towards you and the magnae. “I’m absolutely fine...but aish, I momentarily forgot about that brat’s power,” The younger rolled his eyes.

The boys glanced at you in sync and you cringed. “You seem to always be in trouble whenever I see you,” Woohyun said with an expressionless face. You awkwardly smiled and ducked your head. There was an eerie silence as L.Joe stayed frozen on the ground. His eyes were opened but didn’t move, and that was what frightened you the most.

“Let’s take [xxx] home, hyung,” Sungjong spoke and threw a small smile in your direction. The three of you were about to walk off, but then Woohyun remembered about the blonde boy. “Wait, let me take care of him first,” He said, and strolled towards L.Joe.

“What is he going to do to him?” You asked Sungjong in a mere whisper. “You’ll see,” He grinned slyly.

Woohyun easily picked up the younger boy and sauntered towards a large dustbin. “Have fun in there and don’t let the creatures bite,” He lifted the lid, chuckled darkly and dropped the boy in.

“Don’t worry, the ice will melt in a few hours time,” Sungjong explained to you. You understood and nodded in amusement.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Photo: Credits to the owner/editor.

Quickly posting this up before I go to work! D: Enjoy~♥