Not good enough

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

 

No. "NO!" His voice screamed. He didn't want that. He loved you. Dongwoo pulled himself away from you and fled, as fast as his legs could carry take him. He wanted to get away, far from you.
 
"Sungyeol, take her home. Hurry," Sunggyu ordered. Without further ado, Sungyeol plucked you off the ground and took you home. You were sobbing uncontrollably on his shoulder due to the panging pain in your heart.
 
"You boys, come with me. We're going to find Dongwoo before he gets too far and out of reach." His dongsaengs nodded and followed him in the direction Dongwoo went.
 
The five remaining boys worried greatly as they went on a search for him. They were afraid of what was going to happen once they found their brother. How long was Dongwoo planning to escape for? Where was he even planning to go? How were you doing? Did you and Sungyeol get home safely? What would your reactions be once Dongwoo returns home? -If they manage to get him back, anyway. Endless amounts of questions continued to float about in their minds.
 
Back at home, Sungyeol was by your sleeping form, tending your wound ever so gently. You were too tired to stay awake and he felt more at ease without your sobs. After he was finished, he put the first aid kit away and brought you to your bed. It was clear you were in discomfort, judging by your twisting and turning as soon as your body was placed on the bed.
 
In a painstakingly manner, Sungyeol laid down beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you close against his chest. Your movements came to a final halt and you breathing evened out. At last, Sungyeol could relax and close his eyes. He wanted to protect you, to make sure you were okay.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
Dongwoo skidded to a stop as his feet reached the edge of the earthy ground. In front of his eyes was a long and wide river, which contained fresh water. Without a second thought, he fell down onto his knees and scooped handfuls of water to drink. His actions were done in an increasingly desperate manner, making it seem as if he hadn't drank anything for a long period of time. The truth was, Dongwoo wanted to rinse away the taste of your blood. It had lingered on his tongue for so long, it was really driving him to the brink of insanity.
 
He collapsed onto his back and groaned, "I ed up so badly..." Sure, he had made many mistakes before, however never in his entire life time has Dongwoo felt so ashamed of himself. "She must hate me right now..." He placed the back of his wrist against his closed eyelids. "I don't deserve to have her in my life."
 
The grass near Dongwoo rustled but he paid no attention. Whoever was there stopped moving and they were engulfed in a long stretch of silence before someone cleared their throat.
 
…And then a foot lightly kicked Dongwoo on the side. "The ?!" He exclaimed.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Gif: Credit

......Ah...Writers block...please go away T__T". Sorry for such a short chapter~ this is just a quick update though. I have a few more chapters written already.

IT'S HO-AEGI'S BIRTHDAY SOON! And have you guys seen the Be Mine PV? *O*