Hatred of Blood

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

You felt a hand grab your forearm as you tried to escape a second time from the glass of blood Woohyun made you drink. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“S-Sunggyu-ssi!” You alarmingly blurted out, trying to remove your arm from his grasp. The scene of you trying to get away had played in his mind just five minutes before it happened in reality, so he strolled into the kitchen to prevent it from happening.

Sunggyu heaved a sigh and put your arm back down beside you. “Fine, you can drink just half of that, since you’re so unwilling to drink it all.”

“Aw...” You placed your hand on your face and groaned outwardly. “It’s either half or all,” Sunggyu commented. Your eyes enlarged and you quickly grabbed the glass out of Woohyun’s hand before gulping half of it down at once. You had to pinch your nose to prevent it from tasting worse.

Once you were done, you placed the half empty glass down and panted. “I feel like puking,” You exaggerated. Woohyun raised an eyebrow at you whilst Sunggyu chuckled, “Good girl.” He grinned and ruffled your hair. You looked up to find him giving you an eye smile. ‘Sunggyu-ssi looks really charming,’ You thought.

“Who’s up for a walk in the forest?” Sungjong ran into the kitchen with a large toothy grin. You casted a glance over at the tinted kitchen window before asking, “Has the sun set already?”

Sungjong nodded his head enthusiastically. “You woke at four in the afternoon today,” Myungsoo commented lamely as he walked in to join the conversation.

“Really?!” You gasped and mumbled, “I thought I woke up pretty early…” Sunggyu nodded his head at the clock hanging on the wall. It was currently seven in the evening. “Wow, I slept like a log, huh?” You muttered, clearly in embarrassment.

“Come on, [xxx], I know you enjoy the nature~” Sungjong took your hand into his and dragged you out into the hallway. “Ya, Lee Sungjong,” Sunggyu hissed. “Have you no manners? Don’t drag [xxx] like that.”

Sungjong pouted and let go of you. “It’s okay, he didn’t hurt me,” You said in defence.

“Still,” Sunggyu grumbled. The boys grouped up in the hallway, grabbing their jackets as they did so. “Ready?” Dongwoo asked. “Ne,” Everyone replied. Dongwoo turned the key in the door and pulled it open. “Lets go!”

You threw your arms up in the air and breathed in the fresh air. "This is so refreshing! It feels nice being out of the mansion," You exclaimed. The boys chuckled and Sungjong joined you by raising his arms up in the air as well.

"Oh," You suddenly dropped your arms and puffed out your cheeks. "What is it?" Hoya asked in concern. The group of you stopped in your tracks and faced each other. "Hmm, this isn't really a huge problem, but I've been thinking...I really need some new clothes." You told them. "I don't want to keep having to borrow your shirts and wear trousers that are far too long."

A pout formed on your lips once you were done explaining. Woohyun laughed at your cuteness and said, "Is that all? Easy peasy. You can borrow one of our laptops and shop online. They'll have the clothes delivered to our mansion by the next day." "Great!"

A few hours after you returned home, you took a shower and borrowed Hoya's laptop."Hoya oppa..." You called as you looked up from the screen. "Hm?" He said, walking into the room with a small bottle of blood in hand. He secretly smiled at the word 'oppa'. Once you laid eyes on the red liquid, you screwed up your face. "T-thats not for me, is it?" You asked.

He chuckled and waved the bottle in front of your face, "Its all yours if you want it!" "Heck no!" You stuck your tongue out in disgust.

Hoya peered over your shoulder and looked at the laptop whilst asking you what the problem was. "Um, I don't know how to order things online..." You ducked your head and blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh, I forgot you're from the wilderness," He commented with a grin. "Hey!" You bashed his arm playfully. "Have you used a computer before?" Hoya asked as you moved over and let him take a seat beside you.

You frowned at that question as it reminded you of the past. He casted a glance at you and realised something wasn't right. "Hey...whats wrong, [xxx]?" Hoya softened.

"I didn't use to live in the forest...or by myself," You began to explain. "I used to live in a small house with my father. Even though we weren't rich, he used to try and spoil me. He wanted to buy me a cheap little laptop for my sixteenth birthday, but I refused to receive such an item."

The latter bit the inside of his cheek in guilt. "I'm sorry, I didn't m-" "Aniyo, it's okay," You interrupted and looked up at him with a faked smile. "Aish, now I feel really bad," Hoya mumbled.

"So anyway, shall I show you how to work this beauty?" He changed the subject, in hope to lighten up the mood. You felt thankful towards this and nodded your head.

Throughout the whole evening, you and Hoya enjoyed each other's company. Each time your eyes glued to something you liked, he would add it to the site's basket. Hoya ended up spending lots of money on you as there were many things you found likable.

"Thank you so much, Hoya oppa..." You grinned and hugged him sideways. He chuckled in amusement and patted you on the head. "Its not a problem. I don't know what else to spend my money on anyway."

 

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Gif: Credits to the owner/editor. EEEEEEEEK! Nam Woohyun, WHAT HAPPENED?! So muscular...so gorgeous ;A;!!

Anyway, apologies about such a rubbish chapter :'c! I promise the next two chapters are much better than this. I was kind of lost when writing this chapter. Oh, and I kind of have a surprise for you readers in the near future ^___^ so heads up! Hehe.
On another note, CONGRATULATIONS TO TEEN TOP FOR THEIR FIRST WIN!! This is totally off topic, but gaah! I'm super proud of them C:.

And uhh...gaah...I have already come up with the plot of my next fanfiction. I won't post it up until this one is over...which will take a while ¬¬". I would start writing up that fanfiction, but I don't want to pressure myself. So that'll have to wait.

Shoutout to Finebread unnie~ HAI ♥♥