Mystery Girl

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

 

Since Gura was the hostess of the night, she excused herself from your group and left to entertain other guests. As the eight of you were about to take your seats again, a low whistle came from behind.
 
"What's a beauty like you doing with six losers?" The voice chuckled. Your eyes bulged out of their sockets when it turned out to be L.Joe.
 
"Not you again!" You made a sound of disapproval.
 
Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of his so-called younger brother. He wanted to puke at that thought. "Don't you have someone to attend to?" Eight pair of eyes shifted over to a brunette girl. She was standing just a few steps behind L.Joe, looking like she was waiting for him.
 
"She doesn't mind waiting," The youngest boy grinned cheekily. "In fact, I think she'd be happy to make a new friend!" He eyed at you and you tightened your fists. 
 
Sungjong positioned himself next to you and intertwined his fingers with yours. L.Joe made a face at that but then laughed. "Ha! Don't tell me the two of you are together. Who would want to date such a girly boy!" He exclaimed with a mixture of disgust and amusement.
 
"He is far better than you'll ever be!" You spat. Suddenly, the chattering voices in the grand room quietened down and you felt all eyes on you. The musicians carried on playing their instruments awkwardly. 'What did I just do?!' You screamed in your mind. You began to hate yourself for attracting everyone's attention.
 
L.Joe strolled towards you, bent his back slightly and commented in a low voice, "Babe, you need to stop it with the feistiness. It turns me on." You twitched as he fixed his posture and gave you a smirk. L.Joe his heels and returned to the girl.
 
"Beat it," Myungsoo hissed at the people who started to crowd around. They quickly scattered off and groups of people gradually resumed chatting amongst themselves.
 
You looked down and tugged on the sleeve of Dongwoo's blazer. "Oppa, I'd like to leave," You quietly murmured.
 
"I don't want to stay for any longer either. We've been here for a good few hours already," He replied. Dongwoo gathered the boys and told them to get ready to leave. After you fixed the collar of Hoya's dress shirt, you moved on to Woohyun's bow tie. Your lips were formed into a thin line.
 
"Hey, you will feel better if you smile, [xxx]," Woohyun said as he gazed down at you with soft eyes. You gave him a genuine smile for his attempt of cheering you up.
 
You didn't want to attract further attention by making an eye catching exit with the eight boys, therefore you came up with a plan. The group of you split up into three groups. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo left first, pretending to go to the bathroom. You, Sunggyu and Myungsoo followed on a few minutes later, by excusing yourselves to go out into the back garden -you didn't even know it existed until they Sungjong pointed it out. Finally, Woohyun and Hoya left with the excuse of 'I need to get something from my car' and joined you by the white BMW you arrived in.
 
"I'm glad we're finally leaving," Sungjong groaned whilst he undid the top button of his shirt and loosened his red tie. Sungyeol and Hoya muttered in agreement and Sunggyu lazily pulled off his bow tie.
 
You left in Woohyun's car with Sungjong, whilst the rest of the boys occupied two other cars and followed on. Unbeknownst to the eight of you, a pair of eyes had been intently watching all your actions from the moment you stepped into the hall.
 
"What charming fellows," She chimed, eyes twinkling in the moon light. Her beautiful locks swayed as a gust of wind blew and she retreated back into the building with the end of her dress trailing behind.
 

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Gif: Credit
Yay for development ^^". And oh my gaaahd~ don't the boys look gorgeous in the image above? ^^