Mind Control

Under the Sun and Moon [HIATUS FOR A MONTH OR 2]

Suji pulled her hand away from the door after giving it several knocks and took a step back. Not having to wait long at all, the door opened up and a blonde head popped out from behind. "Suji-ah," L.Joe greeted with a smirk and allowed her to enter his home. 

 
As soon as she took off her heels and placed it aside, L.Joe's arms wrapped around her curvy body and pulled her against his chest. Suji giggled as she turned around and looked up into his eyes. The latter swooped down and attached his lips to hers and they kissed. The longer they stayed in that position, the deeper the kiss got. 
 
Finally, Suji placed a hand on L.Joe's chest and pulled back. "Byunghun-ah, not now..." She said. Whenever she called him by his real name, he knew Suji was being serious.  
 
"Is something the matter? Suji-ah, you rarely call me by my real name." L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows and took her to the living room. When she gave no reply, he sat her down and walked into the kitchen. "Are you thirsty?" 
 
Suji sighed and stood back up. "No, I'm not. I only dropped by to tell you something." She heard L.Joe slam a drawer shut and watched him come back into the room. "What's going on?" He asked. 
 
Suji looked down for a moment. When she looked back up, she feigned sadness and looked deep into L.Joe's eyes. "Why do you seem so upset?" L.Joe frowned and looked deep into her eyes as he took a step forward. 
 
Snap. 
 
The female vampire clicked her fingers and L.Joe froze in his steps. She secretly smiled as new memories were formed in L.Joe's mind. It was time for her to put on an act. When the blonde boy began to shake his head and clench his fists, Suji pretended to sob. 
 
"Why did you lie to me, Byunghun? I thought you loved me," She whispered. The said boy gave her an apologetic look. Suji mentally laughed at the way things changed. 
 
"I am so sorry, Suji. I really did love you...its just that...she...-I..." He forced himself to tear his eyes away from her face and stared down at the floorboards. "...You deserve someone better," L.Joe finally said. 
 
At that moment, Suji burst into tears and ran out of the living room. A minute later, L.Joe heard the front door slam and he dropped down onto his knees. 
 
Once Suji stopped running away from L.Joe's house, she wiped away her faked tears and bent down to tighten the strap on her heels. "Heh, I deserve an award for my believable acting. I should also thank my wonderful parents for this power of mine." She smirked and strutted her way home. Those luscious boys she met a week ago were surely going to be hers in no time. 
 
Meanwhile, in the mansion occupied by seven and a half vampires, Sungjong and Sunggyu were competing with each other on the game console. 
 
"YAH YAH YAH! HYUNG, YOU CHEATED!" Sungjong screamed when his character got knocked out and the 'K.O' sign blinked on the screen. He was close to throwing a tantrum. You stifled a few giggles at the sight in front of you. 
 
The eldest laughed but exhaled when Sungjong shot dagger like glares at him. Sunggyu's facial expression then softened. "Hyung was wrong...I am sorry, Jongie." 
 
"Hmph, you better be." Sungjong threw the game console on the carpet and pouted. 
 
Things had changed so much ever since the boys had met you. It was clear none of them got along with you in the beginning. Arguments would erupt in the household and you would isolate yourself in your bedroom. Thankfully though, you grew closer to each of them as they gradually opened up to you. They were no longer the cold hearted vampires you thought they were. 
 
"Assa! Now that the game is over, lets go out for some fresh air!" You cheerfully jumped up from the couch and grabbed a jacket. The boys chuckled and followed you outside without a word. 
 
You swung your arms forwards and backwards as you leisurely walked around with them. 
 
"...Say, do you have a favourite type of flower?" Sungjong asked once he joined you by the side. You shook your head. "Not really, I like all kinds." 
 
Like a gentleman, Myungsoo moved a branch out of the way and allowed you to walk in front without getting a scratch. 
 
All was well until you tripped over an unnoticed rock beneath a pile of leaves and skidded across the muddy surface. "Ouch!" You cried out. Hoya was just about to grab you from behind, but sadly, he was a second too late as you hit the muddy surface. 
 
As Dongwoo was right next to you, he worriedly bent down and examined you. "Neo babo*! Gwenchana*?" 
 
Sungyeol hurried over to the pair of you without a delay, however Dongwoo's face darkened as his fingers came in contact with a thick liquid substance. You saw this and grazed the tip of your finger across the cut on the back of your leg. "[xxx]..." He said in a low voice. You knew what that meant. 
 
"Stay away." You blurted out as the five boys from behind were about to approach you. They immediately frowned and took a step back. 
 
"Hyung..." Sungyeol called out. He shakily reached an arm out to tear Dongwoo away from you. A snarl ripped from Dongwoo's throat when Sungyeol's hand wrapped around his wrist. 
 
"-Dongwoo, don't." Sunggyu warned and carefully took another step back as he didn't want to lose control of himself. 
 
"." Myungsoo and Woohyun muttered under their breathes when the aroma of sweet blood caught their attention. Sungjong frowned and clenched his fists. He began to breathe through his mouth. 
 
"We know you're much better than that. Now move away from her before it is too late." Sunggyu said in a low tone of voice. 
 
Your lips were quivering and you felt terrified of Dongwoo's next move. To you, he seemed extremely scary right now. What happened to the bright Oppa just a moment ago? 
 
"Oppa..." You whispered. Dongwoo trembled. He had heard what his brothers had said, but it was hard to resist against something so...so captivating. His eyed his blood stained fingers. 
 
Dongwoo hissed like a snake when his tongue swiped across the tip of his index finger. 
 
Your blood ran cold. 
 
Dongwoo shuddered as he imagined himself on your wound and biting down on the flesh. His mouth watered when the thoughts of having your blood envelope his taste buds and swish around his mouth came to mind. Maybe the crimson red fluid would even burn his throat in a pleasuring manner. 

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Gif: Credit

*Neo babo! = You idiot! 
*Gwenchana? = Are you okay? 
 
Meet Baek Suji. As you can probably already tell, she is the main antagonist of the story. Don't worry if you're confused about the first half of this chapter, because you will get to know more about her in the upcoming ones. Her power involves playing with peoples' memories. Heh, it doesn't sound very pleasant, does it? :c.

Also, I am very sorry for not updating weekly like I usually do. My granddad passed away last friday...and a lot of things are going on at the moment, so I don't have much time to sit down and write my stories. Even though I had this chapter typed up since a few weeks back, I didn't want to publish it because I haven't written the next chapters (I like to save some chapters in case something happens). And because I haven't been able to write my stories, ideas seemed to have disolved...which means I have a slight writers block. I tried to prevent it, but it didn't work T__T".

On a lighter note, who else is excited for Infinite's comeback in May? I sure am. Also, have you guys heard of the new boyband, Nu'est? Their debut song is so catchy but dang, all the members (aside from Aron) are all younger than me >__<". Ren is extremely pretty, probably prettier than 70% of the female population, haha...

Okay, I best end my authors note now, as it is getting longer and longer .__. Have a good day~