Chapter Nine

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

When our date was over, Sunhyeok told me to call the other guys.

 

   Guys...we need to talk. I looked at the leader and he gave me a nod of encouragement.

 

   A minute or so later, the other four angels appeared in the room with a sparkle of light. They looked around curiously at the two of us.

 

   Sunhyeok was the first to speak up. “She has come to a decision.”

 

   All heads turned expectantly in my direction.

 

   “I choose….. all of you.”

 

   The room was suddenly filled with huge smiles, happiness, and hugs from all sides. Never in my life have I ever felt so loved than I did at that moment.

 

   “So what now?” I laughed, getting squeezed again in a hug of war between the two rappers.

 

   “We officiate!!!” Seongho exclaimed excitedly.

 

   “What?” Confusion was written all over my face. “Um….does that mean what I think it means…?” I asked anxiously.

 

   “Yes!” Jungha wiggled his eyebrows at me, leaning in to steal a kiss.

 

   “Yah!” I craned my neck away from his advances, but forgot that Yoonhoo was on the opposite side.

 

   Yoonhoo planted a big sloppy kiss on my cheek and let out a victorious laugh.

 

   “Ahhh!” I exclaimed in surprise, wiping off my cheek in mock disgust.

 

   Sunhyeok chuckled. “We have plenty of time for that. Now that she has chosen, we can start the preparations... and you, my dear, need to get back to work.”

 

   “That’s true! They probably think I died or something.” I was slightly dreading the future conversation I would have with Ari about what I had been doing all week.

 

   Then I added, “What kind of preparations?”

 

   “For your initiation. It’s a big deal!” Seongho bounced around the room happily.

 

   “To become a mate, a ceremony has to be performed to make it official.” Sunhyeok explained. “Kind of like a human wedding.”

 

   I blinked. Me? Getting married?! What would Ari say? What would my parents say?

 

   “They won’t know. You can’t tell them.” Yoonhoo warned.

 

   “Why not? My parents aren’t even invited to their own daughters wedding?”

 

   “No.” Sunhyeok was firm. “Angel marriages are of utmost secrecy and no one must ever find out.”

 

   I frowned in disappointment.

 

   “It’ll be ok. You get to be with us.” Youngjo tried to cheer me up. “Being an angels mate is the highest honor.”

 

   I nodded in agreement, but still felt a twinge of heartache from what I had just found out. I had always imagined getting married in a church with my parents giving me away.

 

  Jungha wrapped his arm around my shoulders and cocked his head to the side. “It’ll be alright, Sugar. You’re with us now. You won’t have a worry in the world.” He held up his hand and pulled a red rose out of thin air, handing it to me with a slight bow.

 

   Such a charmer….

 

   He winked and I returned his smile, thanking him for the rose.

 

   “Why don’t we go find a dress after lunch?” Seongho suggested.

 

   “Good idea!” Yoonhoo grinned, giving the maknae a high five.

 

   The leader turned towards the kitchen. “I’ll go make us some lunch.”

 

   I sat on the couch in a world of my own pondering my sudden future. The couch dipped down beside me, startling me out of my thoughts.

 

   It was Yoonhoo. He smiled sideways at me. “Are you regretting your decision already?”

 

   “Aniyo. I just….” I couldn’t finish the sentence.

 

   “I know.” He reached out and patted my hand. “We all know this is a big decision on your part. But you have to be absolutely sure you want this.”

 

   I was quiet a moment, thinking. “Yes. I am sure. This is what I want.”

 

  He gave me one of his adorable eye smiles. “Good! Because I have a crush on you and there’s no changing that.” He laughed, making me blush.

 

---------

 

   After lunch, the guys took me downtown where all the upscale dress shops were located.

 

   While the guys tried on tuxedos, I was being fitted by the shop girls in the back room. I tried on several dresses that I didn’t think fit or flattered me.

 

   But then I found one in the very back of the rack. It was my size exactly. The girls helped me step into it.

 

   “This one is gorgeous! A perfect fit!” One of them exclaimed.

 

   I turned around to face the wall-sized mirror behind me and froze. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever laid eyes on. The sleeves fell off the shoulders and the back was embroidered lace all the way down the train. My reflection almost glistened from all the dewdrop diamonds sewn into layer after layer of soft white satin. It was pure magic.

 

  “This one. This is the perfect dress.”

 

  I asked the girls to bring the guys in to see it.

 

   Still facing my reflection when they popped their heads in, I turned to give them a 360° view. Stunned silence and a bit of drooling greeted me.

 

   I giggled and smoothed out a few layers of the skirt. “Well?”

 

   “Definitely!” Jungha’s eyes darkened, eyeing me in the dress.

 

   Seongho only nodded, still speechless. Sunhyeok and Youngjo exchanged glances and grinned, giving my dress the thumbs up. And Yoonhoo was biting his lip. He looked like he was in pain.

 

   I giggled happily and looked down at myself. I feel like a princess!

 

   Jungha walked to the edge of the platform and offered me his hand. “You are a princess… You’re our princess!” He grinned with a little playful wink.

 

   “Kamsahamnida!” I smiled happily, stepped down from the platform to join them.

 

   “I guess it’s a match made in heaven.” I grinned cheesily and giggled at my own pun.