Chapter Five

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

   The next day, I was assigned to Seongho for the afternoon, and then would meet up with Yoonhoo for dinner.

   I had all morning to hang out and do absolutely nothing since apparently I had the fake flu or something, because the guys had called in a whole week's worth of sick days for me at work. My boss must really love that...

   Crafty devils...I mean angels...

   I was sprawled out on my bed checking social media and replaying on a loop the prior evening with Youngjo in my head.

   A chuckle escaped me at the thought of whoever was eavesdropping on my fluffy brain that moment.

   My phone vibrated. It was a text message from Seongho.

   Be ready by 1. Wear something comfortable. XOXO

   I checked the clock. I had an hour to get ready. It was just now noon. My stomach immediately grumbled in protest at being forgotten. How typical.

   Making my way to the kitchen in search of food, I noticed none of the boys were anywhere to be found. Since they landed in my life, I had gotten comfortable with all the bickering and laughter, and even the lack of personal space. It was deathly quiet now. I didn't like it.

   I tried an experiment.

   HELP!!! I thought.

   Suddenly, there was a loud crash, a bang, then my front door burst open and five extremely worried white-winged guys tumbled through all at once.

   I was standing in the kitchen doorway with a half eaten apple in my hand and an amused look on my face.

   Questions bombarded me from every side. "Gwenchana?? Are you hurt?! What happened? You don't look hurt... Are you sick?"

   I burst out laughing. "Mianhaeyo! It was too quiet in here, and I wasn't sure where you had gone."

   They stood there in my doorway looking completely disheveled. I had to laugh at their cuteness.

   Seongho grumbled. "I was in the middle of getting ready."

   I was still laughing. "Arasso. Mianhae. Go finish getting ready."

   With a little explosion of light, they disappeared from my sight.

--------

   The clock had just struck 1 PM and my doorbell rang.

   With a chuckle, I opened the door to discover Sunhyeok standing there. "Oh, is Seongho ok? Was he so mad that he canceled on me?"

    "Aniyo." He laughed. "I'm here to pick you up."

   "Oh..." I grabbed my purse and followed the leader out the door.

   A little while later, Sunhyeok pulled up to the curb and let me out at an amusement park.

   Seongho was standing at the entrance, holding our tickets in one hand and his other hand shoved into the pocket of his white-washed designer jeans.

   He hadn't caught sight of me yet. I paused to appreciate his appearance.

   He was looking away down the street, so I could admire his long nose and pouty lips. He wore a white shirt and black snapback cocked a little to the side, letting his shaggy hair poke out from underneath. He really looks handsome.

   As if he felt my thoughts, his gaze turned to meet mine and a smile spread across his face. He waved me over to join him.

   "Annyeong!" He said cheerfully, handing me a ticket. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

   I nodded with a grin and followed him through the gate.

   "What should we do first?" He looked around in excitement.

   "That." I pointed to the arcades.

   "Arasso! Kaja!" He grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers with mine, and eagerly led the way.

   He was surprisingly good at the racing game, and of course he beat me at the dance off, but I won the Tetris.

   Next were the carnival games, including the shooting gallery.

   I laughed as I watched this happy go lucky angel in a snapback tried his hardest to win every single giant stuffed animal for me.

   He was disappointed that he was only able to score me two; a giant teddy bear, and a plush cat sitting in a taco, but I was more than pleased.

   With the bear under one arm and the cat under the other, we walked down the stretch through the crowds of people. The bear was almost as big I was!

  "Here. Let me carry that." Seongho relieved me of the giant stuffed bear.

   Thanking him for his thoughtfulness, I gazed around in search of our next amusement and noticed four very familiar faces staring at us from behind some kiosks.

   Slowly, I leaned towards Seongho and whispered in his ear. "They found us."

   "Run!" He screamed, grabbing my hand and dragging me along behind him in the opposite direction.

   We were laughing so hard and were so out of breath from running, that by the time we skidded to halt at the other end of the fair we had burst into giggles.

   When we finally caught our breath, Seongho said he wanted to ride the roller coaster. I didn't want to; I don't like roller coasters. His cute little pout reminded me of Puss in Boots so much that I almost gave in...almost.

   Then I had a better idea in mind. With a mischievous grin, I grabbed his hand, and dragged him towards the Drop Zone. When I asked if he had ever ridden this ride, he shrugged indifferently as we were strapped in.

   "It's just like falling from heaven. No big deal." He acted so cool.

   Although, when we exited the ride, he seemed slightly dizzy. I covered a laugh with my hand.

   Seongho never stopped smiling the whole afternoon. It made my heart feel good to watch how happy he was. I felt tranquil when I was with him.

   But I was constantly reminded of the decision weighing on me.

   With time for one last ride, he asked what ride I would like to end the date on. I picked the carousel. Seongho smiled and led the way.

   He held out a hand and helped me onto one of the horses, taking the one right beside it. The carousel began to spin, as the horses began their journey up and down around and around.

  With a happy smile on my face, I held onto the gold swirled pole and watched the world spin around me.

  Suddenly self conscious, I felt his stare. Looking over, my gaze met his and I blushed.

   "You look really pretty today." He said; his soft brown eyes still staring at me.

  "Kamsahamnida." I blushed and looked away.

   Why am I suddenly so shy?

   Seongho kept on staring.

   "Andwae! You're weirding me out." I laughed and put my hand up to block his view of my face.

   He chuckled and grabbed my hand out of his face and pulled me towards him, catching me by surprise, until his face was an inch away from mine. My heart started to flutter wildly.

   His other hand slid around the back of my neck to hold me in his reach. Those chocolate brown eyes stared into my soul, begging for more time.

   I felt heat rise in my cheeks, suddenly lacking oxygen.

   My horse rose to meet strides with his and our lips connected.

   The rise and fall of the carousel kept changing the angle of our kisses.

   His lips are so soft...

   Before my brain turned to complete fluff, I had one last coherent notion.

   Making the final decision will be tougher than I thought...