Chapter Nineteen

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

  My eyes grew wide and my heart started to pound as Sunhyeok took my hand, leading me down the hall towards the bedroom. Finding myself in my room alone with him, I was suddenly very nervous again. With a slight smirk, he closed the door behind us.

 

  The leader pulled me into a hot kiss, dripping with want and need. It left me breathless, but somehow wanting more.

 

  Screw oxygen, I don’t need it. I told myself, as my gaze zeroed in on his kissable lips.

 

  He ran his hand slowly down my arm, causing goosebumps to rise. My breath caught in my throat.

 

  “Come to me.” He said seductively; his hands dropped to my waist, pulling me into him.

 

  I looked up into his gaze, searching his eyes, showing him just how nervous I really was.

 

  “After this, we’ll be together forever.” He promised.

 

  His fingers tangled in my curls, while he distracted me with another heated kiss. I hardly noticed how or when we ended up on the bed. The fire inside me was growing with lightning speed. The want and need were hard to ignore.

 

  He pulled his shirt over his head; the muscles underneath it rippling. Drawn by an invisible force, I couldn’t stop my hands from exploring every part of him.

 

  Gazing down at me, he paused. “The point of no return. There’s no going back now.” Half question, half statement.

 

  I nodded quietly, still trying to calm my nervous heart.

 

  Sunhyeok hovered over me, staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes full of love. His gorgeous wings appeared, wrapping around us, covering us in a cocoon of white fluffy feathers. They brushed softly against my skin like silk.

 

  “Saranghae.” He leaned down slowly and whispered in my ear, before eliminating the last most precious space between us.

 

  This love was something I had never imagined. Heat. Passion. My mind was going numb with pleasure.

 

  All of a sudden, I felt so much more emotion than I had only moments before. I could literally feel his thoughts. It was almost tangible, surpassing anything I had ever known. A surreal feeling.

 

  Together forever.

 

  I jumped, suddenly startled hearing his voice inside my head.

 

  It’s natural. You will get used to it.

 

  He peppered kisses along my jawline and down my neck, pulling back to look at me with a smile.

 

  You’re beautiful.

 

  I blushed, completely distracted by his infernal lip biting; I was falling hard for this angel in my bed.

 

----------

 

  The next day, I woke up in Sunhyeok’s arms.

 

  What a glorious place to awake to. I felt so alive. So happy. So loved. And this was only step one of the Officiation… Yep, I’m done for.

 

  After he made me breakfast, we spent all day just laying around, cuddling. It was nice. We had become so much closer in the last few hours. I could literally think what I wanted to say and he would answer in the same manner.

 

  At this rate, I am going to forget how to speak… He laughed at that.

 

  That afternoon, he left to go back to their dorm, Jungha was going to take his place. The rapper had thrown such a tantrum, saying if he had to wait any longer, he would start terrorizing the locals. Not sure what that even meant, but we let Jungha have his way.

 

  I wasn’t sure what time he was supposed to arrive, so I decided to take a quick shower.

 

  With water in my ears, I didn’t even hear the doorbell ring.

 

  Humming a random BEATWIN song while rinsing off the suds from my hair, I heard, “Knock knock.”

 

  Freaking out and sending the shampoo bottle flying to the shower floor and almost landing on my toe, I sputtered, hiding behind the shower curtain.  I poked my wet head out and stared at the bathroom door that was now open. Ari was sticking her head through the crack.

 

  “Yah! I’m taking a shower! Can you not wait?” I fumed. I swear soap bubbles were coming out of my mouth.

 

  She giggled. “Arasso! I’m going to go play with George! Take your time!” She paused before leaving. “Um, don’t actually take your time...I gotta talk to you…” With that, she left me alone.

 

  Now I’m curious… What was so important?

 

  I hurried as fast as I could and didn’t even bother to dry my hair, just wrapping it snug in a towel before throwing my robe on and exiting the bathroom.

 

  I found her leaning over the hamster cage, teasing my rodent with a celery stick. “What was so important that you had to barge in on me taking a shower?”

 

  She spun around to face me, a grin the size of Korea on her face. “I have a boyfriend!” She gushed.

 

  “Bwa? Jinjja? Who is it?” I was becoming as bubbly as she was about the subject.

 

  “His name is Yoonjae! He’s a model! OMG he’s gorgeous! He came into the café the other day and we started talking and he accidentally left his wallet and I found it and called the number that was inside and he answered and he was so happy that I returned his wallet that he asked me out and….!” She had to take a breath.

 

  I started laughing.

 

  “Why are you laughing?” She looked appalled.

 

  “Because he probably left his wallet on purpose so you would call him.” I clutched my stomach.

 

  “You think?”

 

  I nodded with a grin. “I wouldn’t put it past him. Guys are funny like that." I should know...I've been stalked many times.

 

  “Anyway, we went out on our date and he asked me to be his girlfriend last night!” Ari was practically bouncing off the walls.

 

  Last night… That reminded me. I bit my lip to hide my blush.

 

  Hugging her happily, I headed back down the hall to the bedroom to get dressed, calling out over my shoulder, “So when do I get to meet him?”

 

  “Soon!” She followed after me like a stray puppy.

 

   I pulled some jeans on under my robe and pulled the towel off my head, rubbing over my damp hair.

 

  Ari plopped down on my bed as if she was staying a while. I was starting to get nervous. Jungha was probably going to show up any minute.

 

  Let me send him a text. I thought as I reached for my phone, but stopped. Wait, we have angel code... Jungha! Ari’s here! Don’t come yet!

 

  Ari scrunched her face at me. “ Why do you look like you’re about to strain a muscle?”

 

 “Um….” I got nothing. “I don’t know.”

 

  “You’re such a pabo. I love you.” She laughed.

 

  She sprang up from the bed with exclamation, scaring the heck out of me.

 

  “Yah! Quit that!”

 

  “Mianhae.” She chuckled, pulling out her phone with a grin. “Want to see a picture of Yoonjae?”

 

  “I guess I don’t have a choice.” I laughed, plopping down beside her.

 

  “Nope!”

 

  She flipped through a dozen pictures before she turned the phone so I could see it.

 

  “What? You haven’t made him your home screen yet?” I feigned shock.

 

  “He has to earn it. You have to do a lot to score higher than my boys!” Ari scoffed, proud of the fact that her home screen and half her photo gallery was filled with BEATWIN pictures.

 

  My boys. I mentally glared at her.

 

  The guy staring back at me through her phone was handsome! And topless!

 

  “Ari!” I shrieked, covering the screen with my hands.

 

  She giggled like a schoolgirl, staring dreamy eyed at her phone. “He’s hot right?”

 

  “Ne.” I laughed and shook my head at her cute fangirling. “So…” I even more. “Has he kissed you yet?”

 

  My best friend blushed a deep crimson and covered her shrieks with one of my pillows.

 

  “He has, hasn’t he?” I prodded, poking her in the ribs.

 

  I couldn’t make out what she was mumbling/shrieking into my pillow but I saw her nod.

 

“Tell me!” I poked her again.

 

   She took the pillow away from her face and took a deep breath. Then she burst into giggles. “We met at the bulgogi place down the street from the café, where I gave him back his wallet. He paid for dinner and wanted to take me home. I said ok since it was so late and we couldn’t find a taxi. So, we got to my house and before I said goodbye, he asked me if I would be his girlfriend. Then he kissed me!” She gushed. And then zoned out from reality as she relived what happened the night before.

 

  I gazed at my friend with amused understanding. Oh the irony. I laughed.

 

  “Aish! I forgot about the time! I told Eomma I would pick up some stuff for her at the store!” She jumped up and headed for the door. “See you at work tomorrow!” With a hug, she left as quickly as she appeared.

 

  That girl blows into your life like a tornado. Amused, I stared at the door she disappeared through.

 

  “Is she gone?”

 

  I whirled around. “Jungha! You scared…”

 

  Before I could get out the whole sentence, he was ravaging my mouth like a starving wolf. My back was pushed up against the wall with no space left between us. His hands were roaming over me with no reserve.

 

 I turned my head to catch my breath, sending Jungha down my jawline to my neck. Biting my lip to hold in a very embarrassing moan, I splayed my hands out on his chest, hoping to slow things down a bit. No such luck.

 

  He grabbed my head, pulling me into another mind-blowing kiss, sliding his tongue across my lip. It was getting hard to breathe. It was getting hard to think. Even worse, to hold back the moans that were building in my chest.

 

  “Don’t hold it in.” He growled.

 

  I was suddenly in the air and thrown over his shoulder. “Yah!” He caught me off guard.

 

  “I told you.” He set me down on the bed. “There’s no escaping me.”

 

  Jungha pinned me down on the bed. With a wave of his hand, my clothes disappeared.

 

  I looked down in shock and quirked my eyebrow at him. “That’s a neat trick.”

 

  He grinned, stealing another kiss.

 

  I didn’t have time to feel embarrassed around him.

 

  My hands found the edge of his shirt. I tugged with frustration. “How come your trick didn’t work on you?” I pouted.

 

  “Where’s the fun in that? Then you wouldn’t have anything to take off.” He smirked, helping me pull his shirt off.

 

  Jungha gazed down at me with dark eyes. A smirk played on his lips.

 

  I was getting nervous again. “What?”

 

  “You have no idea what you’re in for.” With a triumphant grin, he pulled me close.

 

  My eyes closed as he made me his. The only word I could think, if I could think at all at this moment, to describe what it felt like. Heaven, it felt like heaven. Soon, I was hearing his voice in my head as well.

 

  Jagi, can you hear me?

 

  I looked up at him through hazy eyes and nodded.

 

  I can feel everything now. How much you love us, how much you want us. I feel it all. Can you feel me?

 

  I tried out the connection. Ne. I feel you.

 

  He pushed his body into mine, making me gasp. Can you feel that?

 

  Yes, Jungha. I can feel it. I glared at him, only making him laugh.

 

  And I can feel both of you. Sunhyeok’s voice came through loud and clear.

 

  Well, this is awkward. Angel radio .

 

  Jungha laughed and distracted me with more kisses.