Chapter Twelve

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

When I got off work, I couldn’t wait to get home and see my boys, but Ari said she wanted to come over and play with George. I was kind of regretting coming up with that lie now. Although, George really was the cutest hamster I had ever seen.

  Seongho and Jungha had been teaching him how to roll over and play dead. They would shoot him with an imaginary pistol and he would just fall over and twitch. It was hilarious.

 

  They had been spending so much time with George lately. I frowned a bit.

 

  Great. I am jealous of my hamster now, too.

 

  Ari and I walked side by side up to my apartment door after a long day at work, as the street lights blinked on one by one. Reaching in my pocket, my fingers found the key and unlocked the door.

 

  As we stepped through the door, Yoonhoo stepped out of my bathroom, dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

 

  Ari let out a hysterical scream. “OMO! OMO!” She looked back and forth from me to Yoonhoo. “Yoonhoo oppa….”

 

  She stuttered. “What is Yoonhoo oppa doing in your bathroom?”

 

  Now I could make up something really stupid and ridiculous... Or I could try to explain the truth….

 

  I looked at Yoonhoo, who was standing in the hallway with shock written all over his gorgeous face; my expression pleading for help.

 

  Suddenly, everything got dead silent. I looked at my friend. She wasn’t blinking. She didn’t even look like she was breathing.

 

  I began to freak out. “Ari? Can you hear me? Are you alive?”

 

  “Relax. She’s frozen.” Yoonhoo rubbed his wet hair with a towel and walked past me to the kitchen; his smooth skin glistening with water droplets.

 

  I could plainly see the La Dolce Vita tattoo scrawled across the front of his right shoulder and a beautiful rose adorned the back. My wide eyes curiously followed his abs down to the v-line that disappeared into the towel around his waist. I gulped and quickly turned away blushing, trying to think of anything but what I just saw.

 

  “Why were you using my shower?” My voice came out in an unnatural squeak. I was praying my thoughts weren’t giving me away.

 

  After a minute of silence, I turned around to face him. I knew my prayers had been in vain.

 

  He was leaning up against the doorframe with his arms crossed and an eyebrow cocked, staring at me. He spoke casually. “Seongho was hogging the bathroom.” Running a hand through his damp hair, he walked up to me. Staring down at me with a smirk, he said. “I know what you are thinking.”

 

  Dang it! My brain is always getting me in trouble!

 

  Before I was aware of it, Yoonhoo leaned forward and planted a kiss on my jawline. I bit my lip, trying to keep quiet.

 

  This is weird. Ari is here.

 

  “She doesn’t know. I stopped time.” He said between kisses.

 

  “What about... keeping your secret? She... saw you...she knows.” It was becoming extremely difficult to make coherent sentences right now.

 

  “I can erase her short term memory.” Yoonhoo put a hand on my waist, pulling me close to him, as he started making his way down my neck.

 

  “But how….”

 

  He silenced me with a passionate kiss that made my head spin. His tongue traced along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. How could I say no?

 

  “Yoonhoo?” Seongho’s voice echoed behind us.

 

   We broke apart, quickly regaining composure.

 

  Seongho was standing in my doorway staring at us with jealous eyes. “Were you going to… officiate?”

 

  “Ani. We were just kissing.” Yoonhoo wiped his mouth with his thumb, gazing at me with a playful smirk.

 

  He turned back towards the bathroom. “Thanks for letting me use your shower.”

 

  The comment was directed at me, but it wasn’t like I had any say in the matter.

 

  Not that I'm complaining...

 

  I looked back at the maknae. He looked so sad, then he frowned.

 

  “I want a kiss, too.” Stalking forward to pin me up against the wall, Seongho kissed me hard. It felt as though he was trying to outdo his hyung.

 

  “You two have fun. No officiating.” I heard Yoonhoo say as he came back into the room after getting dressed.

 

  Seongho didn’t even acknowledge his presence, but I pushed him away lightly and asked, “What about Ari?”

 

  “Oh, right.” Yoonhoo glanced back over at my friend.

 

  He walked over and placed a hand on her forehead, closing his eyes in concentration as a blue glow appeared for a second behind his hand and just as quickly disappeared.

 

  “All done. Seongho, you can unfreeze her when you leave.” And with that, Yoonhoo was gone.

 

  I looked back up at Seongho, who was still holding me against the wall. His gaze was smoldering. Again, I was being pulled into his urgent kiss. Unable to resist, I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him smile.

 

  When he finally pulled away, he was grinning; a happy angel once again. He gave me a great big bear hug, lifting my feet off the floor.

 

  “I want to be with you always!” He exclaimed.

 

  I smiled. “You will be.” I looked back over at my friend still frozen by the couch in the living room. “Can you unfreeze my friend now?”

 

  “Ok. See you later, Jagiya!” He winked and snapped his fingers, disappearing into thin air with a little pop of white light.

 

  Ari turned around with a confused look on her face. “How did I get here?”

 

  “Oh...you don’t remember? We were so tired after work, I guess you zoned out. You came to see George.” I was still feeling flushed from all the kisses.

 

  “Why do you have a funny look on your face?”

 

  “Oh, nothing...I’m just tired. It’s been a really long day.”

 

  “Arasso. I will only stay a little while. I have to get home and help Eomma.”

 

  I followed her into the kitchen. “Here.” I handed her a carrot stick. “Try shooting him with an imaginary gun.” I suggested.

 

  She made her hand look like a gun and pointed it at the hamster and said, “Bang.”

 

  On cue, George fell over onto his side and twitched his feet, making a cute squeaking noise.

 

  “AIGOO! How cute! He’s so smart!” Ari exclaimed happily, feeding him the carrot stick as a reward.

 

  A little while later, she checked her phone, and headed for the door, calling out over her shoulder, “Gomawo! I’ll see you tomorrow! Annyeong George!”

 

  “Annyeong!” I waved as she hurried out the door. With a tired smile, I headed down the hall to get ready for bed.