Chapter Three

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

   The next morning, when I awoke I almost thought I had had another vivid dream. That is, until I heard scuffling and loud voices coming from my living room.

   Frightened and a bit disoriented from just waking up, I raced to the living room to see what all the commotion was.

   White feathers were everywhere. All over the floor, the couch, BEATWIN's hair…

   OMG BEATWIN is in my living room…

   The boys rolled their eyes. “This happens every time.”

   Fangirl moment.......ok, I'm good.

   I slowly took in the scenery before me. “Did you guys have a pillow fight without me?”

   “No. We were really fighting.” Youngjo grumbled, plopping down in a chair.

   “Fighting?”

   Jungha ruffled the feathers out of his hair with a disgruntled look. “Over you.”

   That statement caught me off guard.

   Maybe it's too early in the morning, but did they just say they were fighting over …me?

   “Yes. Quit talking to yourself.” A grumpy Yoonhoo sat down on the couch and flicked off a feather that landed on his leg.

   I was suddenly aware of a dark cloud hanging over my living room. “What happened while I was sleeping?”

   Sunhyeok came up behind me from somewhere in the kitchen with a dustpan in hand. “We all want to be with you, but humans tend to have a one mate policy, and none of us want to leave.”

   Well that was blunt.

   “It's the truth.” Seongho looked up at me glumly from the floor.

   I sighed and sat down on the couch. My life seemed to be moving way too fast lately.

   “Maybe we should just try meeting her again a different way…” Jungha suggested.

   “No!” I interrupted him. “No…we will figure this out.” I put my head in my hands.

   I just need time to think…

   Youngjo helped Sunhyeok clean up all the feathers. All the boys were quiet. Yoonhoo silently watched me from his spot on the couch.

   “I need coffee.” I stated, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

   The good thing was the coffee maker was already and ready. Reaching up, I opened the cabinet and pulled out a mug and got the cream out of the fridge.

   My problem... I like them all... a lot. How was I supposed to choose one of them without hurting the rest? The thought made me sick.

   Pensively, I took a sip of steaming coffee and relished the feeling of the hot liquid sliding down my throat, waking me up from my drowsiness.

   My brain suddenly started working again. "I got it!!!"

   "What?" A chorus of cries echoed from the living room.

   Joining them once again with my coffee in hand, I smiled. "I know how to solve our problem."

   "How?"

   "Each of you will take me on a date and show me your charms. No more of this kidnapping and sneaking into my house. Do it the proper way." I stated matter of factly.

   Looks of excitement and hope filled the room.

   "Jinjja?" Seongho asked. "You would really do that for us?"

   I nodded. A smile spread across my face as I watching the guys jump around the living room like three year olds on a sugar high.

   Suddenly, I was crushed in a Yoonhoo and Jungha sandwich.

   "Can't....breathe..."

   "Oops. Mianhae." Jungha grinned, giving me another squeeze.

   "Yah! Let go of her!" Yoonhoo shoved Jungha away from me with a glare, which started another scuffle.

   "YAH!" I shouted.

   Everybody froze.

   "Play nice. Otherwise, deal is off. I won't date any of you."

   Three year olds on a sugar high turned into three year olds doing their best impression of pouty bat face.

   Shaking my head with a chuckle, I turned away from the group and headed down the hall.

   Sunhyeok ran after me and caught me by the arm. "Where are you going?"

   "To take a shower. Wae?"

   He studied my expression carefully. "Gwenchana?"

   "I'm just mentally drained. I need some time to think."

   He nodded, but kept his hand on my wrist. I could feel the uncertainty and longing in his touch.

   "I won't leave. I promise." A reassuring smile settled his uneasiness.

   Just as he turned back towards the kitchen, I asked, " Hey Sunhyeok...You said, humans have a one mate policy...what do angels have?"

   He glanced back over his shoulder at me and a small smirk appeared. "We share a mate."

   My eyes got as big as saucers.

   Sunhyeok chuckled and left me standing alone in the hallway.

   Trying desperately to clear my mind, I headed for the shower to take a nice long hot one. While I let the hot water cascade over me, my mind kept wandering back to what Sunhyeok had just said. I stuck my head under the spray of water.

   What if....

   What would it be like to share five guys...  Ani! Andwae! It's too weird.

   But what if...

   I came out sputtering. I forgot I can't breathe under water.

   There was a knock on the bathroom door. "Gwenchana?" Sounded like Yoonhoo.

   "Ne... Ne, I'm fine." I coughed, turning the water off.

   "You know we can hear you, right?" Jungha mumbled through the door. 

   My face turned 50 shades of white.

   "I told her to stop talking to herself..." Yoonhoo complained.

   "We know you are in there thinking about us!" I could hear the smirk in Jungha's voice.

   "Get your mind out of the gutter Jungha!" I yelled and quickly grabbed the towel, hurriedly finishing up in the bathroom.

   Wrapped in a towel and a bathrobe, I unlocked the bathroom door and marched into the living room. "Yah! Get out of my head!"

   "Can't help it, Love. It is what is it." Seongho shrugged. "And it only gets worse."

   I froze mid rant. "What do you mean?"

   "Once angels find a mate and....you know... their bond becomes inseparable.... Not only will we hear your thoughts, but you will hear ours, and we will share our emotions as well."

   .......... I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

   "Really? You have nothing to say to that? Not even a thought? ....Wow." Seongho was shocked. 

   "Give her a minute..." Sunhyeok eyed me.

   3...2...1...

   I blinked. "BWA?!?!?!"

   "Her brain is so slow!" Youngjo giggled.

   "Yah!" I glared at him.

   Sunhyeok spoke up. "Guys, stop overwhelming her. We need her to like us, not be scared of us. Anyway, we've decided about the dates."

   "Ok. When do we start?" I asked.

   "Tonight."

   "I better get ready then."