Chapter Seven

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

I was a total mess. Who wouldn’t be after watching their date fly? I now realized, these guys weren’t playing around. They were turning on every single one of their charms, and making it ridiculous to choose between them.

 

   From the very first date and even before then, somewhere along the way I had let myself become too attached. I knew that I couldn’t bare to part with any of them. It would kill me.

 

   Jungha was coming to pick me up at 1 PM. It was almost time.

 

   What to wear? What to wear?

 

   I rummaged through my closet, deciding on skinny jeans, a long sleeve white ruffle blouse, and my well-worn converse.

 

   Touching up my makeup, I gazed back at my reflection in the mirror and suddenly a giggle escaped me.

 

I blinked. What was that?! Ok fangirl...you had your moment, now go back into hiding. You're going to get us both in trouble.

 

   The doorbell rang.

 

   I knew Jungha had heard me talking to myself again. I heard his laughter outside my door.

 

   As I opened the door, a huge bouquet of red roses greeted me.

 

   “Oh! Kamsahamnida!” I smiled as I reached for them.

 

   Jungha fidgeted awkwardly in the doorway, shoving his hands into his pockets.

 

   It surprised me. I had never seen the bad boy casanova so shy.

 

   He grinned and closed the distance between us, staring down at me with a playful expression. “You make me nervous.”

 

   I puffed up my red cheeks and patted them in frustration.

 

   Jungha chuckled and said in his caveman voice, “Are you ready, babe?”

 

   He called me babe! OMO! The feels... and we’re not even out the door yet!

 

   But, with as much of a carefree stoic face as I could muster, I nodded and followed him out the door. He was grinning so big.

 

   I screeched to a halt when I got outside. Parked on the curb in front of my apartment was a cherry red crotch rocket. Jungha handed me a helmet and climbed on the bike, starting it with a rev of the engine.

 

   I have to say…. Jungha on a motorcycle is the iest thing I have ever seen.

 

   He looked over at me and winked.

 

   Goodbye world. The fangirl inside me was screaming.

 

   I strapped on my helmet and Jungha held out a hand to help me onto the back. Then he pulled my arms around his torso for me to hold onto.

 

   It makes me wonder if guys bring bikes on their dates for this very reason. Probably.

 

   My date let out a deep laugh and revved the engine again, speeding down the street.

 

   Soon, we arrived at a city park. He kicked the stand and got off the bike, helping me dismount as well. We left the helmets hanging on the handlebars. He grabbed my hand, and we headed off down the park path.

 

   This is relaxing… I sighed happily. Well, as relaxing as one can be on a date with Jungha of BEATWIN.

 

    “You’re funny. I like that.” He looked at me with a fond smile, draping his arm around my shoulders.

 

   I tried to keep the butterflies in my stomach from tearing me apart.

 

   A field came into view where some little kids were running around playing soccer. One boy stole the ball and kicked with all his might towards the goal, but it missed and came bouncing towards where we were standing.

 

   Jungha caught the ball, running it back towards the kids. When he got close, he expertly steered the ball around them, laughing happily. Shock and wonder showed on the kids faces. Then they chased after him. He kicked the ball high in the air, and with an impressive scissor kick sent it flying into the net.

 

   The kids looked up at him with awe and respect. “Wahhh! Daebak! You are so cool Ahjussi!”

 

   A strange warmth engulfed my heart as I watched the scene before me fondly; Jungha looked so happy. It was a truly beautiful picture.

 

   He was still smiling when he returned to where I was standing.

 

   “I didn’t know you played.”

 

   He nodded happily. “It’s a hobby of mine.”

 

   I grinned and looped my arm through his. “Wahh! You really are cool, Ahjussi!”

 

   He quirked an eyebrow at me and laughed, then in a serious tone he said, “It’s Oppa to you.” He gazed down at my arm still holding onto his.

 

   I quickly let go and awkwardly exited down the path, trying to escape the embarrassment.

 

   His deep laugh reached my ears as he ran to catch up with me. I smiled, wanting to always be able to hear his laugh.

 

   There was an ice cream vendor set up beside the road when we got back to where the bike was parked.

 

   “Would you like some?” Jungha pointed to the cart.

 

   “Ne!” I nodded happily, sitting down to rest on a park bench.

 

   He ordered two cones for us and brought them back to where I was sitting.

 

   “Kamsahamnida!” I took a bite of the cold cream.

 

   Mmmm. Yummy.

 

   “Why thank you!” Jungha joked.

 

   I rolled my eyes and giggled. “Not you! I meant the ice cream!” Adding in my mind… But you are too.

 

   He gazed at me with a strange expression I couldn’t quite decipher.

 

   “Wae?” I blinked.

 

   He leaned towards me painfully slow, staring at my lips.

 

   “Myo hae?” The butterflies were getting stronger.

 

   Then he reached up and wiped off the corner of my mouth with his thumb. “Ice cream.” he said nonchalantly, sticking his finger in his mouth.

 

   “Yah!” I swatted at him, making him laugh.

 

   Suddenly, four bicycles past us, which I realized, was the fifth time I'd seen them since we had entered the park.

 

   Without even having to confirm, I yelled after them. “Yah! Stop following us!”

 

   The guys shoulders slumped in disappointment, looking back at us with pouts.

 

Geez. You would think them being angels and all, they would be more stealth-like. I mean who ever heard of angels riding bicycles.

 

   Jungha was dying of laughter beside me, about to fall off the bench from holding his sides.

 

    I glared down the sidewalk, and continued to eat my ice cream.

 

   “You are so cute.” He put an arm around the back of the bench behind me, studying me with an amused expression.

 

   His steady gaze was making it hard for me to finish my treat. "Be my girl, baby."

 

   I choked on a bite of my ice cream, looking up at him with wide eyes.

 

   His gaze was unwavering, serious. It was that moment. That moment where you know a kiss is going to happen. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Jungha leaned towards me. My heart beat faster. My breathing quickened. My eyes closed expectantly.

The moment his lips touched mine, I felt a spark of energy rush through my whole body. He caught my bottom lip between his teeth. I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped my lips.

 

   When I opened my eyes once more, we were no longer sitting on the park bench. I looked down at the view from atop the Eiffel Tower!

 

   “Are we in Paris?! How did we get here?”

 

   “I brought us here.” Jungha put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. “I can take you anywhere you want to go.”

 

   Woah… Daebak!

 

   He smirked and pulled me into another heated kiss.