Final

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

Thursday morning, my alarm clock goes off, and a chorus of annoyed groans echoed around the room.

 

  I woke up to find myself comfortably wedged between Yoonhoo and Jungha.

 

  “Waeeeee?” Seongho grunted unhappily as he covered his face with a pillow in an effort to muffle the aggravating beeping.

 

  “I need my beauty sleep.” Jungha rolled over and grumbled sleepily.

 

  I chuckled. “You don’t need to be any more pretty.”

 

  “Aish! Turn that annoying thing off!” Yoonhoo tried to reach it from where he is sprawled out on the opposite site of the bed.

 

  Hopping over Jungha, who apparently had no plans of moving, I turned off the alarm before heading to the bathroom.

 

  I am meeting Ari at the mall today! We have to look for a dress for her to wear to the fashion premiere her new boyfriend is taking her to. It will be fun having a girls day out. My mouth is already watering at the thought of the sushi we will be devouring for lunch at that new Japanese place.

 

  The bathroom door was locked. “Knock knock.” I called out.

 

  The sound of water reached my ears and then the door opened to reveal Sunhyeok staring down at me with a smirk.

 

  Good morning, Beautiful. He pulled me against him with no air between us.

 

  “Good morning, Sunhyeok. I need the bathroom. I gotta get ready.” I said plainly, hoping he would get the hint and not make me late.

 

  But I knew what he was thinking… and I’m pretty sure I will be late no matter what.

 

  He pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door. A steamy shower for two is what he had in mind. I couldn’t put up too much of a fight because he knows that I want him and I know that he knows that I know.

 

  “Yah!” Yoonhoo started banging on the bathroom door. “Let us in too!”

 

  “Nope.” Sunhyeok smirked at me playfully. “This shower is only big enough for two. Go away.”

 

  “Umm...couldn’t they just teleport in here?” I whispered.

 

  Sunhyeok shushed me. “Don’t give them any bad ideas.”

 

  Too late… Four seconds later... Poof! Yoonhoo, Jungha, and Seongho were all squished into the shower stall with us.

 

  You should have seen us; a soaking wet tangle of arms and legs. My face was smashed against the side of the glass door. No room to move or breathe. I think Seongho’s elbow was poking me in the spleen, but I can’t be sure.

 

  Thanks. The leader thought sarcastically.

 

  Gloomily, the others piled out of the shower one by one and dried off with towels. They looked like pitiful drowned rats.

 

  Mianhae… I felt bad for them. Next time.

 

  After a very long shower, where I turned into a prune and almost used up all the hot water, I asked Sunhyeok for a favor while he helped me dry off.

 

  “Can I borrow your car?” I asked meekly as I peered at him in the foggy reflection over the sink while I brushed my teeth.

 

  “That’s fine. Just be careful.”

 

  I nodded. I don’t have too much to worry about, considering I’m immortal now and have five kickass angels to protect me.

 

-------

 

   Ari and I met at the new Japanese Sushi restaurant. The smell of hot Udon and spicy Yakitori made us hungrier than ever.

 

  As we chatted over our yummy order of sushi and Teriyaki chicken, Ari showed me photos on her phone of new BEATWIN photoshoots and told me about all the latest netizen gossip.

 

  Suddenly, she caught sight of something across the room that made every ounce of coloring drain from her face. I looked over my shoulder with curiosity.

 

  Yoonjae was sitting in a back booth with his arm draped around some chick. They were very close. And by close, I mean his face was all over hers.

 

  I slowly turned back around to face my friend, unsure of what to say. I could tell she was heartbroken...and extremely pissed off.

 

  Before I could even open my mouth to speak, Ari shoved her chair back and stood up, storming over to where the jerk who she thought was her boyfriend was making out.

 

  “So this is what you think of me….?” I heard Ari ask. Her voice was ice cold.

 

  “Oh. Hey Ari.” Yoonjae leaned back in his seat and wiped his mouth casually, plunging the knife in her heart deeper by adding a haughty smirk.

 

  “What happened to the sweet thoughtful guy who I thought was my boyfriend?!” She shouted.

 

  People in the restaurant were starting to stare. I decided to join her so I could assist in a somewhat graceful exit. Walking over to stand beside my friend, I received a very creepy look from the guy at fault.

 

  “Come on, Ari. Let’s just go. He's not worth it.” I whispered.

 

  “Yea, Ari...why don’t you just go?” He mocked.

 

  She was on the verge of tears; turning tail to run out of the restaurant with me trying to keep up.

 

  I finally caught up to her, sitting alone on a bench outside by the fountain. Her eyes were puffy and tear stained. Quietly, I sat down beside her.

 

  “I don’t know what happened…” She sniffled. “He is like a completely different person. The Yoonjae I met before never acted that way to anyone.” Another fit of tears came flowing out.

 

  Feeling so bad but not sure what to say, I put my arm around her for some comfort. “Would you like me to take you home?” I asked.

 

  She gave me a pitiful nod. I helped her stand up and we started walking back towards the where I had parked the car..

 

  “Ari! Wait!” We turned around when we heard a voice running after us.

 

  Yoonjae came to a breathless halt in front of us. “Look Ari...I’m sorry…” He mumbled.

 

  “Save it.” Ari snapped, turned her back on him to keep on walking.

 

  I heard Ari scream. Then there was a sharp pain in my head and everything went dark.

 

--------

 

 When I woke up, I couldn’t tell where I was. I had never seen this place before. Nothing looked familiar. An old wood table and chair was up against the opposite wall next to a doorway and some old cardboard boxes were were stacked up behind me.

 

  Ari was passed out against the wall next to me with thick ropes binding her wrists and ankles.

 

  I looked down and realized that I had the same fate.

 

 “Well well well, look who’s finally awake.”

 

  Fear. It filled every inch of my heart. I knew that voice. And that knowledge terrified me.

 

  Cautiously raising my head, I studied the man standing in front of me. He had the face of the boy my friend had been dating but he had the soul and smile of someone else. Someone that I thought was gone forever.

 

   “Jackson….” I hissed, straining at the ropes that cut into my skin.

 

  “Nice to see you too, Babe. Although, I’m not too pleased to find out you’re one of them now. I didn’t even get invited to the wedding. “ He glared down at me with hateful eyes.

 

  I tried my hardest to send out an S.O.S. to my boys.

 

  Where are you?! We can’t feel you anywhere! I heard them in my head.

 

  I don’t know. Jackson kidnapped us.

 

  Jackson? But how did he…

 

  “I crawled out of hell just to get revenge on you boys.” Jackson cut into my thoughts. “Now I have your girl as a hostage. If you don’t find her soon, I will turn her and her bratty friend into dog chow.”

 

  I found his threats slightly humorous. “You do know I’m immortal now, right? Dogs can’t hurt me.”

 

  “Oh, my dogs can. Hell hounds are notorious for causing all sorts of damage.” He said with a smirk.

 

  Ari let out a groan of pain as her eyes fluttered open, making her aware of her surroundings and the situation at hand. “Yoonjae?....” She stammered. “What the hell are you doing?”

 

  “Nice choice of words.” He laughed, and looked at me. “You have one hour.” Then he walked out.

 

  Ari stared at the empty doorway. Her confused and fearful gaze turned to me. “What does he mean? What happens in an hour?”

 

  “Ari….There’s something I need to tell you….”

 

  I knew I might regret this but then again, I felt like she needed to know the truth. It was my fault after all that she was wrapped up in this mess. Not sure how to begin, I just started at the beginning and told her everything that had happened so far.

 

  “So Yoonjae isn’t really Yoonjae?” She looked confused.

 

  I nodded. “Jackson is possessing him.”

 

  “And you went and married Yoonhoo oppa?!” She started crying.

 

  Sigh….. My inner fangirl wanted to jump off a cliff in shame at this moment.

 

  “I’m sorry Ari...” I started.

 

  “That’s freaking awesome!” She exclaimed through her tears. It totally caught me off guard.

 

 “Wait... You're happy for me?”

 

  “Uhhh yea!!! You are so lucky girl!” Fangirl mode on. “...What does he look like in the morning?”

 

  I laughed. “He is very grumpy. But he has the most adorable bedhead.”

 

  We are getting close. Just hang on a little longer. Sunhyeok spoke.

 

  “They’re on their way” Relaying angel radio to my friend, I checked the ropes one more time to see if I could loosen them. No luck.

 

  “Don’t even think about it.” Jackson stood in the doorway watching us. “It’s just about time for the show anyway. You need to keep your seats.” He set a timer down on the old table across from us. The glowing red numbers ticked away, counting down the minutes we had left to live.

 

 

At five minutes to go, the eerily hollow sound of howling echoed around us.

 

  Ari started crying again. I wished I could hold her hand.

 

  Jackson sat across from us at the old table, comfortably reclining in a chair with a look of sheer amusement on his face.

 

  “Three minutes and counting. Tick tock boys. You’re running out of time.” The irritating words of our captor only made the atmosphere all the more stressful.

 

  Ari and I looked at each other. A look of pure terror.

 

  I was even beginning to sweat. This wasn’t what I signed up for.

 

  A blinding flash of brilliant white light filled the room. I saw the demon cover his eyes and let out a shriek, falling backwards in the chair. Ari screamed. As the light dissipated, my five angels were standing there ready for a fight.

 

 

In the blink of an eye, Yoonhoo and Seongho were helping free us from our bonds. While Sunhyeok, Jungha and Youngjo surrounded the demon responsible. While the others grabbed Jackson and held him down, Sunhyeok drew a sword out of his coat and stabbed it into the demon’s shoulder. Blue lightning exploded out from the wound.

 

  Jackson writhed in pain, falling to the ground as the electric shockwaves rolled through his body. As the electric current faded, his body became still and quiet.

 

  Yoonhoo and Seongho released us and helped us to our feet. I looked down; the rope burns were already healing.

 

  “Must be nice.” Ari looked at me. Her ropes had cut deeper and there was blood.

 

  Yoonhoo walked over to Ari and took her hands in his. Closing his eyes and holding his hands over the wounds on her wrists, a blue glow appeared under his palms. When he removed them, the cuts were gone.

 

  Ari looked up in shock. “Kamsahamnida….”

 

  “I’m not really allowed to use my powers too much, but on you I will make an exception.” He gave her an eye smile.

 

  Sunhyeok came over to check on me. "Gwenchana?"

 

  I nodded, more than grateful they had shown up in time. “Is he gone?” I stared down at the body lying in the floor, half afraid it would grab me by the leg when I wasn’t looking.

 

  “The demon is dead. We killed him. He won’t be coming back, ever.”

 

  “How can you kill a demon?” Ari asked.

 

  “With this.” Sunhyeok held up the blade. “The sword of Michael. He let me borrow it.”

 

  I chuckled and gave the boys a hug.

 

  Suddenly, a raspy cough came from behind us. We looked down at the body lying on the floor.

 

  His eyes opened. “What happened? Ari, what are you doing here?”

 

  “Yoonjae?” Ari asked, starting to cry again.

 

  “Why am I bleeding?” He looked down at his shoulder.

 

  Ari ran over and knelt beside him on the floor, inspecting his wound. “It’s Yoonjae! He’s hurt. We need to help him!” Ari exclaimed.

 

  I exchanged confused and worried glances with the boys.

 

  “We will take him to the hospital.” Sunhyeok spoke.

 

  Ari quickly stood up. “I want to go with him.”

 

  The leader nodded and the guys teleported them both to the nearest hospital for treatment.

 

  Youngjo stayed behind with me. “Ready to go home now?” He asked, holding out his arms in the shape of a hug.

 

  “Ne. It’s been a long day.” He held me tight and in a blink, we were back at my apartment.

 

  “By the way...how did you find us in time?” I pulled the shoes off my achy feet and sat down on the couch next to Youngjo.

 

  “Your bond is stronger than we thought. We were able to find you because you didn’t give up hope. The stronger the bond became, the easier it was to feel where you were.” He smoothed out my messed up hair and pulled me into a tight embrace. “I’m just glad you’re ok.” He held me for a little while longer, not letting go. “I missed you.”

 

  “I missed you too.”

 

  A loud squeaking came from the kitchen.

 

  “I missed you too, George.” I laughed.

 

  The others arrived back at the apartment without Ari.

 

  “Is everything ok? Where’s Ari?” I looked around.

 

  “She stayed behind with Yoonjae. She is going to take care of him until he gets better. He’ll be fine. It was just a shoulder wound.” Jungha said.

 

  I was glad everything turned out ok and all my loved ones were safe.

 

  Looking down at my clothes, I realized just how dirty I was from being tied up and muttered to myself. “I could use a bath.”

 

  When I looked up the room had gotten quiet. All the guys were looking at me expectantly.

 

  I let out an exasperated sigh. “Fine. You can join me.” I rolled my eyes and wandered down the hall to the bathroom with five eager guys trailing behind.

 

-------

 

  Two weeks later, Ari called me to say that she had taken care of Yoonjae while he was in the hospital and when he was able to go home, he asked her to keep helping him.

 

  He was starting to remember some of the things that had happened during the time he was possessed, and he felt the need to make it up to her, as well as continue where they had left off in their relationship.

 

  So he had asked her to marry him. She said yes!