Chapter Twenty-Two

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

  Sometime during the evening, Seongho had carried me to my bedroom. I woke up to his adorable bed head in my face and his right arm draped over my waist. When I moved the slightest bit, he came alive and clutched me tighter.

 

  “I gotta get up. I’m hungry.” I whispered, trying to carefully dislodge his death grip on my waist.

 

  “Then I will make you breakfast!” He rolled over sleepily and pulled me in for a smooch.

 

  “Ani, I got it.” I tried to sit up.

 

  Seongho stopped me. We told you we would take care of you. Let me do this.

 

  I bit my lip and sunk back into the sheets, pouting.

 

  He chuckled and ruffled my messy hair. “Aigoo! You’re just too cute!”

 

  While he left to make breakfast, I took the opportunity to finish my morning routine in the bathroom. Running a hand through my hair, I checked my reflection and brushed my teeth, catching sight of the tattoo on my arm in the mirror. I was getting used to the sight of it. You could say it was growing on me. My cheesiness makes me laugh.

 

  A light knock on the bathroom door brought me out of my reverie.

 

  A happily smiling Seongho was the first thing I saw when I opened the door. “Breakfast is ready.”

 

  Waiting for us, scrambled eggs, toast and fruit were laid out in an appetizing display on the table.

 

  “Looks amazing!” I took a seat. “Gomawo!”

 

--------

 

  Seongho and I snuggled on the couch and played video games for the rest of the morning.

 

  He was mercilessly beating the crap out of my player. I pouted. He laughed heartily and draped his arm around my shoulder, locking my head in his grasp so he could pull me in for a kiss on the cheek.

 

  I saw a chance to shoot him back and aimed happily. Bang!

 

  “Yah! You shot me! Not fair!” He whined and let go of me to stare pitifully at the TV screen at his deceased player. Turning to stare at my proud smirk, his expression changed to that of one shouting danger.

 

  I squealed and leapt off the couch and ran around the other side. Like lightning, he was chasing after me, cackling like a maniac. Amongst high pitched squeals and shrieks, I dodged his arms as he lunged at me and ran away down the hall giggling.

 

  In the blink of an eye, the maknae was standing in front of me with an evil smirk. I couldn’t put on my brakes fast enough and skidded right into his waiting arms.

 

  “Got you.” He whispered huskily.

 

  I hid my blushing face in his shoulder.

 

  Locking me in his grasp, he went in for the kill and peppered kisses all along my neck. It caught me off guard, and I started giggling, trying to escape his grasp.

 

  “Don’t let me interrupt.” A voice said behind us.

 

  Seongho pulled away with a huff of disappointment. We turned around to discover Youngjo, looking dashing as ever in his dark wash jeans and black satin button up shirt, standing at the end of the hall with a teasing smirk painted on his face.

 

  The maknae slumped his shoulders. His fun time was up.

 

  We’ll hang out again soon. I encouragingly grabbed his hand, lacing my fingers in his.

 

  His smile finally appeared again. He nodded happily. I gave him a last kiss on the corner of his mouth. The last image of him I saw was glazed over happiness as he touched his cheek. Then he disappeared.

 

  And I was left alone with the last angel. I turned back around cautiously.

 

  He always made me feel calm and fuzzy, but today was different. Youngjo was giving off vibes that I could not figure out. His presence was making me so nervous.

 

  He was leaning up against the wall watching me, hands comfortably shoved into his pockets. “Hey.” He simply said.

 

  “Hi.” I bit my lip. This is awkward.

 

  “Why do you think so?” He stood up straight and made his way towards me.

 

  “I don’t know….” There was a lump in my throat. I gulped. It didn’t help. “You’re making me nervous.”

 

   “Am I?” He raised an eyebrow and smiled playfully, coming to a stop right in front of me.

 

  I dropped my gaze. His cologne was overwhelming my senses. I could see the veins in his arms accentuate as his hands flexed in his pockets. Suddenly, I found myself pushed with my back against the wall. His hand landed on the wall next to my head, his arm blocking my escape.

 

  Youngjo’s dark eyes stared into mine, doing strange things to me. I wanted to look away out of sheer embarrassment, but I couldn't seem to force myself to. An inch or two away, he was invading my personal space.

 

  Unable to speak, I used my mind. Where’s the gentleman I know so well?

 

  He smirked. “He’s busy tending to his wife’s needs.” Closing the space between us, his lips landed on mine with pure want.

 

  Just one kiss and I was already a total mess inside. The butterflies in my stomach were smacking against my ribcage.

 

  Youngjo lifted his right hand to my neck, changing the angle of the kiss.

 

  My whole body was buzzing. Every cell of my being felt like electricity was running through it. This hidden side of him was something I never expected and it was bad.

 

  His left hand dropped from the wall to my waist. His grip was firm. I was trapped between his muscular body and a hard wall. His hips pushed against me, pinning me to the wall even more. I was starting to feel flushed.

 

  “Should I remove those clothes for you?” He asked seductively.

 

  All I could do was nod. My heart was spazzing in my chest as his hands took hold of the shirt I was sporting and slowly started ing it, button by infernal button. The tension was killing me.

 

  When the last button was undone, my shirt fell open and he dragged his hand from my bellybutton straight up to my collar bone. His tentative touch sent shivers racing up my spine.

 

  He put a finger under my chin and lifted my chin. My nervous heated gaze met his slowly.

 

  I felt a finger loop inside the waistband of my sweatpants, pulling them down. I bit my lip anxiously, not being able to look away from his never ending dark gaze. My fingers were itching to touch him.

 

  Reading my mind, his hands grasped mine, lifting them to place them on his chest. The muscles were hard underneath the soft silky fabric.

 

  Youngjo was already undoing the buttons of his shirt starting at the bottom, slowly working his way up to where my hands were resting. Taking hold of my hands again, he placed them on the last button left to be undone.

 

   I glanced down, as my shaky fingers finished the task. His striking vline was teasing me with brief glimpses as the fabric moved and finally fell open, revealing his perfect abs.

 

  I almost choked. He’s beautiful.

 

  With a playful smirk, he easily shrugged out of the shirt and let it fall to the floor behind him. His jeans followed suit.

 

  Grabbing my leg, he lifted it up to wrap around his chiseled waist, pushing his weight into me. His moves were driving me crazy. Passionate kisses took my breath away. His hand gripped my thigh, pulling me against him.

 

  My arms twined around his neck and my left hand threaded into his soft hair, as I kissed him back, wanting more. I needed him as much as he needed me.

 

  The last piece of the puzzle was put into place. The last wing in the mark branded my skin, completing the image of a five-winged star. The Officiation was complete.

 

  I could hear all their voices in my head. They were celebrating. My eyes met Youngjo’s. He was smiling. That beautiful gorgeous smile that I never wanted to live without. I pulled him in for another kiss.

 

  Suddenly, the place on my arm started to burn. I hissed, retracting my arm to clutch it protectively. The mark was glowing bright blue. My skin felt white hot.

 

  A terrible migraine crippled me, dropping me to my knees in front of Youngjo. He stooped and wrapped his arms around me. My eyes screwed shut in pain as the migraine pulsed in my head. I faintly heard voices telling me it would pass.

 

  Youngjo picked me up bridal style and carried my body to the bedroom. I was set gently down on the bed, my bare skin covered with a blanket. He laid down next to me, wrapping me in his comforting arms.

 

  The sensation of his lips on the side of my temple calmed my heart. The headache was beginning to fade. When I opened my eyes, all five of my angels were surrounding me.

 

  “What was that?” My voice came out sounding drained.

 

  Sunhyeok took my hand in his and smiled. “We can be together forever now. Your body became immortal.”

 

  He slipped a ring on my finger. A beautiful round shimmery white moonstone set in sterling silver. Angels wings encircled the setting. I had never seen anything like it. It was breathtaking!

 

  “A marriage needs a ring, don’t you think?” He held up my hand admiringly before dipping his head to press his lips gently to it.

 

  I looked around the room at their faces, filled with happiness and love. Youngjo still had his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

 

  “How do you feel?” Jungha asked.

 

  I couldn’t describe it in words, even if I wanted to. My heart was bursting with every happy feeling in the universe.

 

  “If I could think of one word to describe how I feel, I would say….” My smiling gaze fell on each angel. “it feels like home.”

 

  Forever stretching out before me with these five angels holding my hand every step of the way, it was the best feeling in the world.