Chapter Fifteen

Come To Me - Sequel to Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

  The auditorium lights dimmed and everything went dead quiet. That is quite a feat for a giant room full of girls. The brightly colored stage lights twinkled and pulsed, radiating out into the sea of fans.

 

  Ari started to shake again, making my arm shake in the process from her death grip. I found myself holding my breath.

 

  My eyes strained to make out the blurry silhouettes that walked on stage. They struck a pose and froze, waiting for the music to begin.

 

  I felt a huge smile spread across my face. As soon as the music started, the spotlights lit up the stage and the crowd went crazy. Screams and the echoes of fanchants swirled around me.

 

  My boys were up there on the stage! Looking y and trim in sleek blue suits, they moved to the beat in perfect synchronization.

 

  I was getting totally caught up in the moment...

 

  Jungha smirked at the crowd. “I have a crush on your girl. You’re so y. I’ve never felt like this before. Be my girl, baby? I’m sorry, my friend.” His caveman voice was so deep.

 

  Ari jumped up and down excitedly beside me and screamed at the top of her lungs. “OPPAAAAA!!!!!”

 

  My oppa. Mine.

 

  Their voices were heaven, just like I remembered, blending together is perfect harmony.

 

  Sunhyeok took the lead. He looked so mature and suave. I felt so proud.

 

  All five of the guys did slow motion body rolls. That’s when I completely lost it. My inner fangirl was swooning so hard. It was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I bit my lip and looked over at Ari. She was crying.

 

  It was Yoonhoo’s turn. “Stop looking at my friend. Am I crazy?” He gave the fans a devilish smirk.

 

  Yes Yoonhoo, you are crazy… But I still love you.

 

  Suddenly, a look of confusion and panic washed over his expression. He looked around at the other guys. They shrugged and kept on dancing.

 

  The leader took center stage again, with so much swag and charm it hurt to watch. Throwing his jacket open, he bit his lip and looked down at the front row.

 

  Our eyes met. A look of shock passed over his face, but he recovered quickly to continue singing.

 

  Then, all five sets of eyes landed on me. I knew Sunhyeok had told them where I was. The expressions on their faces ranged from shock and confusion to pure happiness. I couldn't help but smile.

 

  Seongho started to sing. His voice was beautiful; an angel's voice. So handsome. Looking down at us, he winked.

 

  “OMO!” Ari screamed. “DID YOU SEE THAT!? I THINK HE SAW US!”

 

  I have no doubt. I chuckled to myself.

 

  The boys were exchanging glances with each other and smiling.

 

  Suddenly, it felt as though all the stares, lip biting, and y moves were directed at me. As if my fangirl wasn’t having enough of a at the moment?

 

  You want me to have a heart attack?

 

  I sent them a glare, but couldn’t stay mad. Not when the guys were literally feeling themselves on stage. My eyes got as big as saucers as the dance moves kept getting hotter as they threw more body rolls into the mix.

 

  I can’t handle this...

 

  I had to look down before my fangirl self embarrassed me. I would be sure to wipe those ridiculous smirks off their faces when we got home.

 

  Jungha quirked an eyebrow at me.

 

  Don’t even think about it, Jungha.

 

  He grinned.

 

  I never knew Youngjo could be so seductive! That boy looks like a model. He winked and drew a heart in the air, making all the girls in the front row swoon.

 

  Seongho worked the crowd with his y dance moves, hitting that high note with so much passion. I shivered, rubbing the goosebumps on my arms.

 

  Yoonhoo took full control the stage with his powerful rap. It was mesmerizing to watch. He loves what he does and he’s good at it.

 

  I watched as he sauntered up to the edge of the stage and gazed down at us, brushing his mouth with his thumb, sending a wink just like he had done the other night after our kiss. My heart skipped a beat.

 

  The guys ended the song in a V formation, looking like total superstars. Grinning from ear to ear they bowed and welcomed the fans to the arena.

 

  “Annyeonghaseyo!” Jungha stirred the crowd up. “How is everyone tonight?”

 

  The auditorium filled with screams.

 

  Yoonhoo joined him. “For coming out to see us tonight for our comeback concert, kamsahamnida!” The screams got louder.

 

  The guys went down the row of introductions, starting with the leader. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m the leader Sunhyeok-imnida!” He waved.

 

  “This next song is dedicated to a friend of ours.”

 

  Suddenly, I was having a huge déjà vu moment as Beautiful Night started to play. Tears came to my eyes when I finally realized that this song was for me.

 

  “Gwenchana?” Ari touched my arm, her expression filled with concern.

 

  I nodded, wiping tears off my cheeks and turned my gaze back to the angels serenading me. The music took over my heart and soul. I suddenly couldn’t wait to get married.

 

----------

 

  After the concert was over, Ari grabbed my hand and rushed us out the door and down the hall.

 

  “What are we doing? Are we supposed to be back here?”

 

  She grinned. “Not only did I get tickets, but I got VIP passes to the meet and greet afterwards! You can thank me later.” She laughed at the shock on my face.

 

  As we stood in line waiting to meet BEATWIN, I was suddenly so nervous. How will we act? What will we say so that people don’t figure out our secret?

 

  Ari was chomping at the bit, going on and on about getting their signatures and telling Yoonhoo oppa how handsome he is.

 

  I could see them up ahead, sitting in a row at the sign table shaking hands and talking to fans. My heartbeat sped up as the line inched us forward.

 

  All of a sudden, there was only two people ahead of us. The line was moving so fast. Ari was clutching her album, ready to hand to the first guy.

 

  Youngjo was first.  He looked up and grinned, holding his hand out. For a minute I forgot what I was supposed to do.

 

  Ari rolled her eyes and grabbed my album, handing it to Youngjo for him to sign, while I stood there like a pabo. With a chuckle, he signed his name on the CD and handed it back. “Kamsahamnida for your support!” He said with a smile. “Saranghaeyo!”

 

  I blinked.

 

  Ari pushed me forward and hissed. “You’re holding up the line.”

 

  “Oh. Mianhae…” I mumbled as I was moved in front of Jungha.

 

  “Kamsahamnida.” He smirked up at me, giving me a wink so fast I almost didn’t see it.

 

  He signed his name and wrote something else on my album, handing it back, our fingers brushing.

 

  Butterflies were having a rave party in the pit of my stomach.

 

  The line was pushing me too fast. My time was limited.

 

  Sunhyeok was next in line. He smiled when his eyes met my gaze. “Hello.” He said in cute English, writing his signature with a heart. “Always support!”

 

  When I got to Seongho, the boy was grinning.

 

  “Annyeonghaseyo! Thanks for coming!” He grabbed my hands, happily holding them for a moment.

 

  After signing my CD, the line inched me forward and he pouted, waving goodbye.

 

  Yoonhoo was waiting for me. He smiled up at me with his hand out, waiting for me to hand him my album.

 

   “Saranghaeyo!” He winked, biting his lip in a cute aegyo manner and giving me finger hearts.

 

I think my inner fangirl fainted.

 

   I stood at the end of the line, waiting for Ari to finish getting her album signed. She was flirting with Yoonhoo oppa, telling him how handsome he is. Like the gentleman he is, he thanked her and shook her hand.

 

  “OMO!” She bounced over to me, squealing. “He touched my hand! I won’t ever wash it!” She held it up proudly.

 

  I laughed and shook my head, looking back at the guys as we exited the room. Seongho and Yoonhoo waved goodbye.

 

  All the way home, Ari and I gushed over the concert, replaying every moment in our minds. It felt like a dream.

 

  “Gomawo!” I hugged my friend. “That was the best birthday gift ever! SARANGHAEYO!”

 

  She grinned and hugged me back, dropping me off at my apartment. “Thanks for going with me! Sweet dreams! Have a good weekend!” She winked.

 

  Little does she know. I smiled. The best is yet to come.