The Archer and A Princess (part 2)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung sigh and lean her back on Jeongnam, it makes Jeongnam stiff and tighten her grip on the horse's lace. Chaeyoung are tired after riding the horse to the deep forest, she snuggles more on Jeongnam's back as she feels somewhat comfortable.

"P..princess"

"What?"

"Should we go home now?"

"Noo, not yet"

"You sure?"

"You sound tired though"

"I'm not, okay? It's time to play"

"Play?"

"I told you, you need to play with me"

"But what about the wild boar we have today?"

"Just let it be, I'm sure some animals here will be delighted to have it"

"But princess, aren't we here to hunt?"

"Wrong, i told you already that i only need you to teach me archery and it depends on my mood. Today the hunt time is over, let's go play"

"Eeh?"

"I guess it means you're agree, so let's go"

Chaeyoung tap the horse to make it start running, while Jeongnam horse follow behind. Chaeyoung looks around and smiles wide since the forest actually has a lot of beautiful flowers.

"Oh, Jeongnam ssi is that berry edible?"

"No, princess it's poisonous"

"But why? I mean looks the berry look so good and it look tasty"

Chaeyoung just doesn't want to listen a long explanation so she takes one and bite it. Jeongnam tries to stop her but it's too late.

"Ya, it'll make you start hallucinating..."

"You say what?"

"P...princess...are you okay?"

Jeongnam look at her worriedly, she can't see the princess clearly since they both are still riding the horse but the moment Chaeyoung went all silent she stop the horse and look at her.

"Oppa"

"Eehh?"

"Jeongnam oppa~"

Chaeyoung start talking with full aegyo, leave Jeongnam speechless and blink rapidly. Chaeyoung keep moving back and forth, Jeongnam tries her best to keep them still until Chaeyoung hugs one of her arms and she's no longer can keep her balance. They are falling down to the dead grass. Jeongnam feels weird, she look at the grass.

"Oh no"

"Jeongnam oppa~ all my body is itchy"

Jeongnam feels the same way but she help Chaeyoung first, she takea her away and bring her near the river. She hesitates at first but she carry Chaeyoung up and drown themselves on the river. Chaeyoung goes back to her sense she keep moving when Jeongnam tries her best to hold her, she lost her balance when she lift Chaeyoung up.

Chaeyoung fall on top of Jeongnam, the river actually quite shallow so only their heads reach the side of the river. Jeongnam still holding on Chaeyoung waist.

"Let me go"

Chaeyoung say harshly and the moment Jeongnam release her amrs she hurriedly goes to her horse and hop on it, she is shivering cold but decide to ride the horse back home. Jeongnam quietly follow her behind. She's clueless but she knows something isn't right with the princess.

***

Jeongnam reach Chaeyoung's place and being glare at by both maids and the guards she hung her head low and walk inside she is changing her clothes after she bathed. She is on halfway wearing her new clothes when the door suddenly open.

"Jeong...."

"P...princess"

Jeongnam hurriedly close the door but Chaeyoung open it, they keep doing it until Jeongnam sigh in frustration.

"Princess, let me change my clothes first"

"Why?"

"It's not appropiate for you to come in now"

"Why? We're both girls and i own you, there's nothing to hide"

"But, princess...."

Jeongnam whines as she keep trying to close the door, Chaeyoung giggles and pretend to give in.

"Okay"

"Thank you"

Jeongnam almost finish wearing her clothes when the door suddenly open and Chaeyoung comes in and clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter