Codename Sharon (part 2)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week, but Mina really dislike how Nayeon touch her casually. One time, she woke up because someone caressed her face, she startled then found out Nayeon sneak inside her room again. She almost got heart attack that time but the girl in front of her only smiled.

***

Mina just want this mission doesn't involve any feeling at all, she tries hard since she just want to finish the mission and goes back to Japan as soon as possible. She rubs her forehead as she glances at the girl in front of her that is busy eating her cake. She never though this kind of mission will really annoyed her in every way possible. First she needs to be next to Nayeon 24/7, takes care of this clumsy girl who keep losing the sense of balance and direction. She still doesn't get it the purpose of this whole last mission of her.

"Seriously, Nayeon unni. Why do i need to keep you company when i need to find the culprit of that death treat message?"

"Well, i'm afraid things will get worse if i'm alone"

"Hmm, i get your point but why are we here? First you said you just want to buy something, then you're taking me to the amusement park, now we're in this cafe."

Nayeon grins and hold Mina's hand, she squeeze it lightly. Mina looks at her confusedly.

"Because you look so tense and stiff, you need to cheer up a bit you know"

"But this mission is about you, not mine. We need to focus on the real reason i'm here, it's not about how you wanna have fun dragging me along by force. I'm not here to entertain you"

Nayeon seems a bit hurt from Mina's words so she let go of her hand on Mina. She looks serious now as she sit down properly.

"Okay..."

"Tell me the plan, we're going nowhere if you keep playing around"

"I've been trying to find the one who hacked my IP adress"

"How is the result?"

"It's too...complicated"

"What do you mean?"

"I found a little about it, it's the same IP address with mine"

"Really?"

Nayeon takes her tablet and show it to Mina. Mina stares at the screen and rubs her chin as she thinks hard.

"So you mean, the culprit probably is in the same house with you?"

"You can say it that way"

"Do you have someone in mind that you find them suspicious around you?"

"Nope, i'm clueless. They are all my dad's people, they've been there even before my dad become a prime minister"

"Really? That will be hard then"

Mina sense something, she switch her seat and goes to sit next to Nayeon, she put her arm on Nayeon's shoulder. She put Nayeon's head t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter