Let Me Take Care of You (part 2)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina still can't get over that she met Sana at her company, she drive the car furiously to her apartment just so she can calm herself.

She lay herself in bed, that feeling she used to bury deep inside her now come out like a flood. That anger, that disappointment, that promise of revenge, and that little space which used to be all about Minatozaki Sana. Mina sigh in frustration and hit her pillow in despair.

"Why after all these years, even just your name still can have the power to wreck me all over again? I hate this..."

*****

Mina check her files and sign some papers when someone knock the door. She ask her to come inside. The girl she can't never forget just stand in front of her, she can feel her being nervous so she tell her to sit comfortably.

"Minatozaki Sana, i've seen your file. Not that bad, but i can't say it's perfectly well written. I need the document for the next morning, you need to fix this all over again"

"Ah....yes, ma'am"

Sana look disappointed but she still bow politely at Mina before she goes out of Mina's office. Momo come inside after that, she cross her arms in front of Mina.

"Why are you so childish Mina?"

"What?"

"She's been correcting that single document for ninth times"

"So what?"

"Are you glad that you finally can take revenge on her?"

"It's none of your business, Momo"

"Mina please, the more your hurt her the more you hurt yourself. Get back to your sense"

"You know, i can't Momo"

Mina stare at her, that eyes that losing the light inside. Momo sigh and hug her tight.

"Revenge won't solve nothing, you have hurt enough. It's time to let go off your pain Mina, so that you can be happy"

"She's the reason i can't be happy"

"Then just make her be your reason to be happy"

"I can't Momo, you just don't know this"

"Please stop being bad Mina, it's not like you"

"I don't even know myself"

Mina smile bitterly as she put Momo's hand away. She is focusing on her work again. Momo shakes her head slow, she just can't win over stubborn Myoui Mina. She leave Mina's office and walk to Sana's desk.

"Cheer up"

"Thanks Moguri"

Sana smiles as she glance at Momo and goes back to her work. Mina see them from the window and close the curtain soon as she sigh and goes back to her seat.

****

 It's been a month and Mina still being hard on Sana, she keep picking up small thing to blame it on Sana. Momo who knows Mina so well even feel Mina is being too harsh on Sana. Some co-workers even start gossiping about Mina's attitude toward Sana.

Mina is about to go home when Momo appear in front of her door, she walk inside and lock it. Momo look so serious that Mina can sense what she will going to say. Mina sit on her desk nonchalantly.

"Mina, please. Stop bullying Sana, you just turn to be someone that you hate the most now"

"I told you Momo, it's none of business. Don't interfere with my life right now"

"Just fired her already, you just lose yourself lately"

"I don't want to"

"Minari~"

"If you keep being like this, i'll retire"

Mina stare at her best friend, she look so surprised as she heard what Momo said. Mina stand up and approach her.

"Don't joking around with me Momo"

"I'm not joking"

"Momoring~"

"Fire her or at least don't be so hard on her"

"Momoring..."

"Choose it now, do you want me to retire or..."

"Fine, fine, i will....lessen my strict treatment at her"

"You promise?"

"Yeah.."

"Good girl"

Mina sulks when Momo hug her tight, she knows she's being too mean to Sana but she still think it's hard to accept the fact that the girl she despise the most are now working under her company.

***

Sana can't help but feeling anxious whenever it's working day, she wanted to retire but it's not even a few months since she work on Mina's company. She's been suffering a lot and feel all depressed working with Mina. It's hard, actually but she need to keep working since she need to pay for her apartment that she rent and sent some money for her cousin's tuition.

It's Sunday morning and she doesn't feel well at all, her stomach hurt so much that she can't even get up. She tries to reach her phone and dial a number in a hurry before she faints.

Mina reads her morning newspaper when someone call her phone, she picks it up and hear someone hiss in pain.

"Hello, hey, are you okay?"

Mina search on her file to find the address, she frown before she bring her phone and coat in a hurry. She even forget to wear her shoes as she runs to the lobby. She ask the guard while keep calling that number once again.

"She's in 4th floor, no 128"

The guard frown when Mina run quickly to the stairs. Mina reach the 4th floor and knock on the apartment no 128, she is still panting. She frown as she wait for a few minutes, she start pressing the password with the number she thought but fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter