Codename Sharon (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*click, click*

"Finally, sent!"

A girl who is holding her bunny plushie grins while she sees the screen. She quickly turns off the notebook  the moment she hears a sound of shoes coming closer.

"Nayeon ah, why are you here?"

"I just missed you, appa"

Nayeon walks and glomps on her dad, she hugs him tight. The man laugh softly and ruffles her hair.

"I'm busy, we'll talk again later"

"Okay, appa"

Nayeon smiles as she show her bunny smile on him, she quickly goes out of the room, the moment she is out of the room she skips happily. She thought to herself, mission cleared.

****

Mina packs her stuffs, she is more than ready to go back home. She miss Japan, she miss her family, she had decided to retire early. She already sent her apology and farewell, she still feel her body aches a bit, she's still healing from her last fight. It takes a freaking month to feel better and she really desperate to end this job of her.

A message pop out on her screen the moment Mina plans to put her phone on her bag, she groans loud as she read the message

 "Oh, no!"

She reads again the text carefully, she makes sure it was for her not just a prank. She sent a reply before she erase it all.

Last mission, accepted

She rest her head on the edge of the bed, feeling all disappointed and sad. She never plan to have this job, never.

*

She was just an ordinary girl who was accepted in a top high school in Japan back then, she managed to be one of those top students. Until one day, she was called to the headmaster office with Sana and Momo. Just the three of them, people call them jline, are excel in each different subject. Momo are good with high tech, Sana are the best in science, Mina are above the average in all subject.

"So, the three of you are here because we need your talents"

"Talent? What talent? Is eating lot of food can be consider as talent?"

"No, ugh, Momo you better not talking"

Sana put her hand over Momo's mouth, Mina who was silent all the time decided to talk finally.

"I'm sorry Sir, but why are we here?"

"We will hire you"

"Hire us? To eat a lot of food?"

"Momo, shut up"

"I don't get it, Sir"

"We're run this school in hope there will be someone who is excel at our criteria, to be hired"

"What kind of job?"

"An agent, secret agent to be exact"

"What?!"

The three of them were too shocked to keep silent, the head master grinned.

"We will train the three of you until we can hire you to be the top secret agents"

"But Sir, what if we declined your offer?"

"There's no way you three could object it. We have the contract already"

"When did....no way, you tricked our parents to sign this?"

Mina talked in a rage, Sana and Momo tried to calm her. The head master smirked, he walked closer to the girls and patted their head one by one.

"Do not disappoint me, the training will start soon. Do well, ah no, do your best kids"

**

Mina walks to the gate, she put on her glasses. She is doing her work now, she watches every move of people around her as she walks through the corridor.

"Mina!"

Mina turns around and sees who called her earlier. She frowns, still looking at the girl in front of her confusedly. The girl drag her to the emergency stairs.

"Annyeong, Mina...or should i call you...Sharon?"

Mina's eyes widen as she hurriedly covers the girl mouth. She panic and push her against the wall, she whispers at her while looking around cautiously.

"How could you...know my...name?"

"Your codename? Oh, i'm the one who hire you. I'm Im Nayeon by the way"

Nayeon show her hand and flashing her bunny teeth as she smiles. Hearing all the sudden confession from the girl in front of her, Mina feels weak until the bag on her shoulder drops down on the floor.

"You're what?"

"I used my appa's notebook and sent you the message, I hire you after hacking his notebook keke"

"Are you kidding me?"

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter