Jeongnam and Jisoo (last part)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina can't see Jihyo anywhere, she skip the class again until break time. Mina who is in frustration now, trying to find Jeongyeon who is talking with Nayeon in front of student council room.

"Jeongyeon, i need to ask you something"

"Yes? What is it?"

Jeongyeon look at Mina, Mina ask Nayeon to take Jeongyeon with her for a while. Nayeon look confused at them but let them go after Jeongyeon peck her cheek.

Mina drag Jeongyeon away, she really need to find Jihyo. Jeongyeon who is being dragged only look at her sister clueless.

"What is it? You look horrible right now. Where is the calm and collected Mina i know?"

Jeongyeon but Mina glare, make her apologize quickly. Jeongyeon put her arm on Mina's shoulder.

"Do you know where is Jihyo?"

"Why?"

"She skip the class again"

"Aigo, that girl. She probably on our secret base"

"Where is that?"

"Uh, i can't tell you that."

"Please, Jeongyeon unni. I need to see her"

"They will kill me for this, later"

Jeongyeon sigh and whisper the secret place they use to hang out and skip the class.

"It's on the changing room beside the renovated pool"

"Yah, you are all there?"

"Shh, you should keep quiet!"

Jeongyeon cover Mina's mouth and bring her to that place. Jeongyeon know she's in trouble as she take Mina inside, Chaeyoung and Dahyun glares at Jeongyeon since they feel betrayed.

"Hyung, what is this? Jihyo will kill you for sure"

Jeongyeon drag Dahyun and Chaeyoung out to explain everything, she let Mina stay inside the room to talk with Jihyo. Mina walks more and find Jihyo sit on the only desk there, busy playing with her phone.

"Jihyo..."

Jihyo glance at her and back to her phone, she put the lemon lollipop on again as she trying to ignore the girl in front of her.

"Jisoo ya~"

Mina walk closer, she hesitate but keep on walking to Jihyo.

"Don't you dare to go more closer than this"

Jihyo fiercely glare at her as she point her lollipop on her. Mina giggles softly and walk more until Jihyo's knees touch her tummy. She wrap her arms around Jihyo waist which make Jihyo startle and tries to push her.

"Yah! What are you..."

Mina pull Jihyo closer and kiss her forehead, she smile sweetly at Jihyo who is looking at her blankly.

"I miss you Jisoo"

Mina say softly and lean in, capture her lips. Jihyo suppose to push Mina the way she planned it but her body react the opposite of her will, she cries. For the first time she feel so vulnerable and weak, she keep sobbing. Mina hug her more, rubbing her back so slow trying to soothe her. Mina take the lollipop on Jihyo's hand and put it on , she grins. She know she won now.

"You are so bad.."

Jihyo who is still crying, hug her tight. That feeling that she never know, that fast heart beat she never feel before, it's all mixed with a feeling that she doesn't know. She's just glad, maybe more than happy to see her Jeongnam.

"I'm back, Jisoo"

"You really are so bad..."

"I'm sorry"

"No, i won't forgive you at all"

Mina ruffles her hair and giggles, Jihyo pout while letting her arms loose on Mina's shoulder. Mina lean in again and kiss her more gently now.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter