Jeongnam and Jisoo (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Mina first week as a student council commitee, she's standing near the gate and start her inspection day to check the students who are late and do not wear the school uniform properly. She is giving some warning to the students that come late when a girl suddenly rush passing her as if she didn't exist. Mina glance and her hand already holding the collar of the girl who try to run away from her inspection. 

"Hello, Park Jihyo. I'm sure I warn you already about school regulation yesterday"

"Ah, that...I'm busy just let me free this time only"

Jihyo put her hands together and look at Mina as if she pleaded. Mina take her away to the school backyard and cross her arms in front of her, she glares and Jihyo still look at her nonchalantly. 

"Look!"

Jihyo try to trick Mina by pointing at somewhere else, but Mina still look at her sternly. Jihyo sigh and ruffles her hair in frustration, she really need to go to class before the bell ring since she forgot to do her homework, she needs to copy Jeongyeon's homework since today's lesson is math. Instead of saying anything, Mina come closer to Jihyo and fix her tie and pull the skirt lower since Jihyo pull it up too much. Jihyo pout and walk away after Mina done fixing her clothes in a proper way. 

"This is the last warning Jihyo"

"I get it, I get it"

Jihyo unwrap her lollipop, she put the lemon candy on and start running. Mina sigh heavily, she really doesn't like to keep an eye on Jihyo if only she isn't her classmate and her seatmate. She really annoyed at the fact the loudest and trouble maker Park Jihyo is near her. Sometimes she feel like her anger can exploded anytime whenever Jihyo around, but Mina is always calm and collected that's why she find it hard to deal with such girl.

"Why? What's wrong Mina?"

Momo and Sana who are in front of the class keep watching their bestie frown and seem distracted.

"Just, that girl again"

Mina stare at the girl that is busy writing on her desk, Sana and Momo watch the person that Mina look coldly. They just nod understand, 'Jihyo again'. They pat her back and Sana even back hug her to calm Mina.

"Just let her, Mina"

"She keep getting on my nerves, yesterday she humiliated me in front of the class and now she made me take care of her mess"

"Do you want sandwich? Maybe if you eat this will cheer you up"

"Aigo, Momo. Our Mina isn't like you, you silly Moguri"

Mina smile softly, she giggles as she watch Sana and Momo bickering over food. Jihyo glance at them annoyingly.

"That rich people again"

She talk to herself quietly and continue copying Jungyeon's homework. She really wished to be in the same class with Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun but she end up on a class with a bunch of rich girls and boys. What a life, she sigh heavily. She end up sitting with the richest among them, and she know Mina hate her for sure because she is loud and dumb. She never know why she end up being in this class, she feel alienated and lonely. She feel so tiny somehow but she show herself as the toughest one here.

"Excuse me, you shouldn't be here i need to go out but you blocking my way"

Jihyo say nonchalantly, Mina is about to reply back if Sana doesn't pull her to go inside the class. Jihyo shoulder hit Mina's, but she isn't apologize and leave just like that. Mina rub her temple as she sit on her seat, she need to keep calm just like she usually do.

She remember again about yesterday accident where Jihyo humiliated her on math class. Everyone were amazed when Mina wrote down the answer of the teacher question perfectly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter