Let Me Take Care of You (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana always adore Mina since they're childhood. Sana often treats her like a little sister as she's three years older than her. Mina's cold appearance often gets her into trouble as she kept being bullied because of her face, Sana always trying to protect her whenever it happens to Mina.

"Ya, what's with your face Mina?"

"The senior think i glare at them, so i get beaten up"

"What? Who are they? Tell me, i'll fight them"

Sana get mad when she looks at Mina's swollen lips, she even could see the blood is dried already. She hurriedly takes Mina to her house that is next to Mina.

"I can treat my wound by myself"

"No, i'll do it"

Sana once again treat her like a good big sister but Mina feel annoyed because of that. She hates it when Sana treats her like a kid, she's in her first year high school.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?"

Sana clean the wounds on Mina's face and treat her carefully, Mina stares at Sana who is focusing on treating Mina. Mina sigh heavily as she put Sana's hand away.

"I'm okay, i'm not a kid anymore."

"I just want to take care of you, Mina. You know you are so precious to me, i always think of you as if you're my little sister"

Mina clenches her fist and stare at Sana who is clueless all the time. Mina sigh once again and rest her head on the couch, she keep quiet as she stare at the ceiling.

***

Sana loves Mina a lot she like to take care of her since she's the only child on her family and it's kinda lonely until she meet Mina who is younger than her. Mina always look so adorable in Sana's eyes even when Mina get mad at her she will just hug her tight. But as they grow up Mina seem distance herself more since Sana always act like a big sister to her, in or out of school. That's actually the reason she get bullied a lot since Sana is so popular and Mina often be mistaken to take advantage of Sana's kindness by being cold and arrogant when in fact it's just her stare that look scary.

"Hey, you're that Myoui right?"

"How dare you rejected her lunchbox? Sana senpai is so kind but you treat her like crap"

The girls who are older than her keep cornering Mina near the wall, she's scared but she tries to look tough since she is ready to get beaten anyway. One of the girl pull her hair and force her to face her closely.

"Go back to your sense, you rude b****"

Mina clench her fists as she get slap hard, she just accept it all without fighting back. She get laugh at when she fall down and force to kneel in front of the senpais. That's when she heard a loud voice, yelling at the girls.

"Yah, what are you girls doing?"

Mina look up while frowning, there she is, the girl who keep making her life upside down. She run to Mina and yell at the girls to leave.

"Get out of here or i'll tell the teacher"

"But Sana senpai...."

"I told you to get out!"

"We just want her to be nice to you"

"GO AWAY!"

Sana yell at them while keep glaring, she hug Mina and look at her with worries. The girls are all left. Sana keep on apologize at her on their behalf.

"I really am sorry, they just...."

"I hate you"

"Minari...."

"I really hate you"

"Mina, please. Don't be like this, the girls are...."

"Stop defending them, didn't you think i should get beaten too?"

"I never think of that Mina, really. Trust me, you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter