The Rivals (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu are born to be the next leader of scary criminals community since her father is the boss, she never knew who is her mother all she knows is she grew up with men and that makes girls around her avoid her since she was young. She doesn't really mind it though since she hate to do small talk here and there, she only talk when it's needed. She even own ten men who guard her anywhere, she tell them to disguise as common people since they are too noticable whenever she walk with them. Inside her mind all she can think of is to fight people who block her, no matter who. 

Meanwhile Myoui Mina a daughter of the famous gank leader who keep herself hidden from people, she prefer go out alone without any guard since she just wanna feel the life of a normal girl around her age. She tries to make friends and socialize as much as she want, she never told anyone who she is since she's afraid if people will be scared and leave her.

They are supposed to not meet each other in any way possible but it seem hard since all of sudden in a bright sunny day, Chou Tzuyu and Myoui Mina meet. Not in a pleasant way of course.

"Hey, you need to apologize to my friend"

"Mina, no, just let her, let's go"

Momo tries to drag Mina away from Chou Tzuyu and her men, she's scared if they will get more trouble later. Mina won't even listen to Momo's whine as she grab Tzuyu's arm and force her to see them.

"Hey, say sorry to my friend"

"Why would i? Do you even know who i am?"

"I don't know who you are and i don't even care, just apologize to my friend since you cause her fell into the fountain"

Tzuyu glare at Momo and smirk, she walk closer to Momo.

"Should i say sorry? Didn't i say it's accidental?"

"Y...Yeah, you shouldn't apologize. I...It's okay"

Momo hide behind Mina's back and nods agree. She's scared that she start shivering, but Mina scold her for not being brave.

"Momo, why are you like this? You should be brave, tell her to apologize to you so people won't look down on you more"

"M..Mina, please. Let's just go home"

Momo hold Mina's shirt and hide more on her back. Mina turn around and hug her.

"I'll call someone to pick you up and send you home then, I need to give this brat a lesson first"

"Mina, don't..."

Momo plead at her but Mina already call someone and turn to see Tzuyu again. Momo hides behind the wall until someone pick her up with a car, Mina waves at her and grins while telling her she will call her later.

Tzuyu sit on the bench feeling all bored as she is surrounded by her men who are standing behind her, she just yawn when Mina approach her with angry face. Mina rolls her sleeves up and yell at Tzuyu.

"I don't care who you are but hurting my friend means you need to fight me"

"I don't have time to fight with you, kid"

"What did you say?"

"You're just a kid, go home and do your nails. It's more suitable for you"

"Do you think i'm weak?"

"With that look, of course"

"Come to me you brat"

Mina walk closer to her, Tzuyu's men are about to fight Mina but Tzuyu stop her. She smirk and stand up as Mina is glaring at her now.

"You shortie"

"Excuse me, what did you say? Tell that to me again, i'll break your teeth"

"Shortie, S-H-O-R-"

Tzuyu can't finish her talk as she get a slap on her face, she feel the pain on her cheek but motion her men not to come. Tzuyu hold Mina's chin and smirk.

"Don't you think it such a waste if i make your face scratch? I like your courage, but we're not a match"

Tzuyu hit Mina's head wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter