The Rivals (part 2)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sneak into an unfamiliar street without her bodyguard this time, she tries to act as if she's lost as she search for the Myoui's residence. She hide the gun in her bag. She's going to sneak in more into the area but someone call her name so she turn around.

"Chou Tzuyu?"

"Urgh, not you again. Look kid, i'm busy right now, just go away while i'm still nice"

"Why are you here?"

"Go, now. Just go away"

"Hey"

Mina hold her arm and force her to face Mina. She glare at Tzuyu who keep ignoring her.

"Yah, i told you to go away"

"This is my territory"

"Hahaha, your territory? Ha! Do you think i believe in that?"

Mina quickly use her martial art and attack Tzuyu who keep on dodging easily, Mina hit Tzuyu's leg and it makes Tzuyu lose her balance and fall down, all of Tzuyu's things on her bag are scattered. Mina frown as she pick the gun that fall near her shoe.

"Is this water gun? It look real tho"

Mina keep looking at the gun curiously, she almost pull the trigger but fortunately Tzuyu quickly take the gun away.

"This is a real gun"

"What?!"

"You are a high schooler and youown a gun? Yah, are you on your right mind?"

"It's none of your business, i'm here on my mission"

"What mission?"

"To kill someone who shot my father"

"Eehh? K...kill?"

"That's why i told you to go away, don't involve in my stuff"

"You can't do that, besides this is my father's place"

"Huh?"

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"My father own this street"

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Is your father yakuza or what? Haha, you're just trying to trick me, too bad i won't fall for it"

Tzuyu keep laughing but Mina look at her seriously as she keep silent.

"No way, right?"

"So what if my father is a yakuza?"

"Uh...so you really are daughter of a yakuza?"

Tzuyu frown as she glance at Mina, she keep looking at Mina who doesn't seem like she's born with yakuza blood at all.

"Yes, this is my father's area. You shouldn't be here or you will get killed"

"I can't, i'm going to take a revenge with someone here"

"Do you even know his name?"

"I do know, he's a Myoui"

Mina gasp as she cover , she quickly drag Tzuyu out of the street and take her to her van.

"Why are you dragging me here? I shouldn't be here with you"

"About that, you sure it's Myoui?"

"Yes, why?"

"There's no way he did that"

"Why are you so sure? Do you know him?"

"No, i don't know him at all but this is so dangerous, you can't be here"

"I'm here to take revenge and i'm not a coward"

"Yah, what if you end up being shot like your dad?"

"....i don't care"

"Chou Tzuyu, just go back home. Besides your leg is wounded now"

"Ah yeah, thanks to you"

Tzuyu glance at her leg as she replies Mina sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, i will take you to the hospital"

"No"

"Can you just listen to me? At least this time"

"I never listen to anyone, why would i listen to you?"

"If you are this stubborn, then i don't have any choice except this"

Mina quickly cover Tzuyu's mouth and hit her right on the stomach. It's too quick that Tzuyu doesn't even get the chance to dodge at all, she feel her vision get blurry as she faint on Mina's arms.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu ah. I can't let you kill my father"

Mina ties Tzuyu's hands tight, she even cover Tzuyu's mouth with her handkerchief. She drives to her house and tell the bodyguard to bring Tzuyu to her room.

Once Tzuyu being laid down on her bed, Mina tell her maid to bring in the first aid kit to treat Tzuyu's wound.

"I never thought i will do this kind of thing to people, i guess i really am a daughter of yakuza"

Mina sigh as she help Tzuyu rest comfortably though her hands are tied up and mouth covered. Mina clean the wound and compress the swelling part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter